Olhem que inspiração linda de quartinho nas cores rosa, cinza e branco com pequenos detalhes em preto!!! Que harmonia de cores!!! Amei. Gostaram??? .
#MarqueUmaGravidinha#MarqueUmaMamae para se inspirar com essa lindeza!!! .
The cooooolest summer treat, compliments of @bitcheswhobrunch 😎 PB Cookie Dough rolled in granola and/or chocolate chips, then frozen and served nice and cold!!! Full link in profile: bitcheswhobrunch.com/how-to-host-a-lemonade-summer-brunch/
Wouldn't be my first day home without @pressedjuicery freeze 🍦 About to go enjoy this by the lake because I couldn't think of a better end to this perfect day!!! My heart is so happy to be home 💛 Here's to the amazing week that lies ahead!!
XO nat #blondegoneclean
Yeay minggu depan udah gajian! Biar #blanja nya ngga kalap, kalo pengen cari produk yang spesifik sesuai idaman kamu better coba online shopping deh. Kali ini @qubicle_id Bagi tips siasat berburu barang dan #blanja online. Btw ada promo yang bisa kamu pake loh tinggal ketik kode promo SEMANGATQU dan QUB10. Happy Shopping 😉.
Noite com meus pais, geralmente é sinônimo de pizza ... mas ontem, não! 🙌🏻
Amante de uma comida Japa que sou, convenci a todos que a pedida da night seria @sushichicoficial e já espalhei o vício entre a família.. 👴🏻👵🏻👩👦✨
Além da praticidade de fazer o pedido pelo #app ou até mesmo pelo #Ifood, o SushiChic é pioneiro nas caixas super charmosas e incomparável na qualidade! -
Há até quem imite, mas não é nem de perto a mesma coisa! São tantos detalhes pensados, que quando abrimos a sacola, não precisávamos de nada, além do apetite.
E os boxes ainda são reaproveitáveis! 👌🏻💕✨ Demais! -
Aproveite o findi e o box kids que também vale super a pena! -
| alyeska | - I can't express what this road-trip means to me. It has changed me so much, shaping and further maturing me. I've been on the road for over 3 months now. I've been in the deserts of the south, the mountains of the north, picked sage in Canada, and so much more. There has been so many experiences and people that I have come by. As my journey is coming to an end, I am so thankful. I am coming home a humbled man. I can't wait for the adventures the future brings. I am currently heading to Alberta, then back to New Jersey. I love you all. -
I'm not a supporter of detoxes for multiple reasons.
1. They teach you nothing about actual nutrition or how to actually make a lifestyle change and have a healthy/balanced diet that is realistic to adhere to that will still lead to results. "If you give a man a fish, he'll be full for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll be full for a lifetime."
2. They are not long term diets you can adhere to. Detoxes usually involve very low calories with a lot of those coming from liquid calories and avoiding most foods. Does that sound like something you would be able to do year round?
3. They don't address anything after the detox is over. When it's done, how are you gonna keep that weight off? You can't stay on the detox forever.
4. You'll likely lose some decent weight during the detox due to depriving yourself of calories, but after it's over and you resume a normal diet, you'll gain all the weight back if not even more. In result people will spend a shit ton of money again on another detox to lose the weight they just gained only to repeat itself in a vicious cycle.
5. There is absolutely no evidence out there that supports that detoxes work for fat loss.
Long story short, save your money and avoid detoxes. Instead focus on getting a balanced diet while being flexible with your food sources and tracking your macronutrients/calories that is in accordance to your individual goals and preferences.
Credit goes to @avatarnutrition for creating the meme lol, they have some great content out there!