Everyone ready for tonight’s @loveisland final?! 🌴What’s everyone gonna do after tonight... I’m actually looking forward to getting some stuff done rather than revolving my entire evening around the show 🤣🙈 Jack and Dani to win... they stole the show from the start ❤️
For those who read my story from the Hurgada airport. Let me explain you my indignation and meet you with all the steps before you fly away.
1) In front of the main entrance to the airport there are security men checking out your passports.. so you are pulling all the suitcases and must find the passports in your bag, which is for me for at least 10 minutes! The is no point to do that because they controlled only one of us so when I would be a terrorist.. never mind!
2) When you entry to the airport, immediately behind the door there is a luggage control and a people control. Okay.. (15 minutes if you stand in a proper line! Women control women and men control men)
3) Check-in.. you must wait for a boarding card, dropping your enrolled baggage, as normally (15 minutes). (obviously you think that all the process is done... suddenly...)
4) Passport control - why? We were controlled in front of the airport! Okay no problem, we went there and a man, not speaking English didn’t want to let us get through because we hadn’t filled a form. What form? They put a form to the passport on the check-in without any word... okay we return to fill that and come back to him, waiting a long queue again. (10 minutes)
5) After that I see the people control! WTF?! We were checked out already before check-in! I’m starting to be angry! Again waiting a looooong queue to put the hand luggage again to the control and get through that checking frame and must TAKE OFF your shoes (remember women go only to women!). (15 minutes)
6) Is that all? Oh not kidding! You must show your passport again! THIRD TIME mate! (5 mins)
I was just a one piece to murder someone! No organisation! Why every step a hundred times!? Why? Omg, can’t find the prop vulgar word...