Super rough day today, reflecting on more of a positive time. Like the time I got to spend a morning walking through mind blowing rock and taking photos of rock "faces"... just enjoying nature at its finest. 👽. Photo: @j_howe_303
When you face your problems and tackle your biggest fears you will find that you will grow tremendously as a person!
Sometimes the things that we fear most are exactly what needs to be done to find success!
Hari ini adalah hari yang ke 41 ayah pergi meninggalkan kami sekeluarga, dan jika tidak bertambahlah lagi umur Ayah menjadi 62 hari ini.. Selamat hari ulang tahun kelahiran mu Ayah. Atau sekarang ucapan doa nya perlu sedikit berubah, berlainan dari kebiasaannya. Selamat hari memperingati ulang tahun kelahiran buat Ayah, selamat Ayah selamanya di Sana.. Semoga Ayah ditempatkan di kalangan terbaik dan terindah oleh Allah SWT. Dirahmati dengan ampunan atas segala dosa, silap dan khilaf semasa hidup dan dimudahkan segalanya di Sana. Semoga Allah melapangkan dan menerangi kubur Ayah, melindungi dan menjaga Ayah dari segala keburukan.
Ya Allah, rahmati Ayah dengan segala ampunan Mu. Tempatkanlah Ayah dikalangan bagian orang2 yang beruntung. Bersama kaum muslimin dan muslimat pilihan, para mujahid dan syuhada. Kurniakanlah Ayah menjadi salah seorang hamba Mu yang beruntung mendapatkan syurga Mu ya Allah. Aamiin.. Selamat memperingati Ulang Tahun kelahiran Ayah. Semoga Ayah selamat dan tenang dikalangan yang terbaik dan terpilih selamanya di Sana.
Al Fatihah Ayah..
Fitness should be a celebration of how you feel and what your body can do, not just how you look. You shouldn't spend hours sweating out in the gym and watching what you eat just to change how you look in the mirror. It should be time used to nurture the amazing vessel you live in and ensure it lives a long, healthy and happy life! If it has positive effects on your appearance or body confidence in the process then win win!
I'm interested to know what 'health' and 'fitness' mean to others. Everyone's journey and reasoning is different - why do you work out, why do you workout in a certain way, why do you eat what you eat? I'm going to do a series of posts on this to try to find and out and celebrate the many benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Firstly, I've asked myself these 3 questions on why I love to lift.
1. I love to lift because it makes me feel:
• Strong, empowered and totally badass. It's helped me to learn to love my body by gaining confidence in the amazing things it can do and as a result of my hard work I've gained confidence as a person, with my work and my relationships.
2. I love to lift because of these health benefits:
• Increased bone density (nice strong bones) and muscular strength. I have a family history of weak bones so strength training is vital for my future health!
3. I love to lift because it teaches me:
• Patience. With lifting I'm forced to slow right down which can be hard for me! But technique and tempo are essential elements to this form of training. Strength training is a process. PB's come with time and practice. You will fail and you will fail and then you will get it right. With patience, and determination, comes progress.
--- I now ask these questions to the people I've tagged. I challenge you to answer these questions, repost them and tag some of your friends.