Assalamualaikum shalihat ^^ Mau cari gamis yang murah tapi syar'i dan elegan? . .
Mau cari khimar yang bikin kamu tirus tapi ngga nguras kantong? .
Nah disini tempatnya @aleyna.wear disini shalihat dijamin pasti langsung jatuh hati 💕 yuk mampir, selama mampir masih gratis hihi :) Silahkan mampir ke @aleyna.wear
Atau hub WA 085335555274 .
dibuka PO sampai tanggal 11 April untuk produk Silmee ... yuksss jangan sampai ketinggalan ^^
@justrl @thegroupnext_ thanks for all the love and the BDay S/O I hope u boys having a blessed tour. Appreciate u boys. Salute. #Thisis40 we jammin y’all shit with your Minnesota family. @supastar_tammy @brandy_1025 @nikki_418 @nell426
🕸 No onbir Butik Otel @noonbirbutikotel
📍 Alaçatı / İzmir
☎️ 0 232 716 94 30
🚪 7 Odalı
🍽 Kahvaltı Dahil
💵 195₺ / Hafta İçi 2 Kişilik Ortalama Fiyat
💵 260₺ / Hafta Sonu 2 Kişilik Ortalama Fiyat
📋 Fiyatlar günlük olarak alınmış olup, değişiklik gösterebilir.
Cheesy, crispy and topped with BACON 😍😍😍
These loaded potato skins are downright irresistible!!!
3 potatoes, cleaned and dried thoroughly
Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning
1 pack of bacon, cut into pieces
11/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
½ cup sour cream
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place potatoes in a dish and prick all over with a fork. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a sheet pan lined with baking paper. Brush the potatoes with olive oil and season with Aromat Naturally Tasty. Bake until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large pan over a medium-high heat, fry the bacon until crispy & golden. Set aside.
4. When potatoes are cool, cut in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove middle, leaving a thick shell. Add skins back to the sheet pan and brush with a little more oil all over top and bottom. Bake until golden and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix together the potato that you removed from the centres, the chopped bacon, ½ cup cheese and 1 spring onion, chopped. Season with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
6. Load each of the skins with the filling and top with the rest of the grated cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
8. Top with crispy bacon bits, a spoonful of sour cream, spring onions & avo slices. Season with Aromat Naturally Tasty and ENJOY!
PLANNING TO TRY THIS?
If yes, remember to a) post a pic b) to TAG US (not just to mention us - as these easily get lost in the notification stream) and c) to hashtag #foodiesofsa
You may just get featured on our story or even get sent a little something to say well done.
The @foodiesofsa team