Boa noite, 🌙 já com saudades da nossa #PetTrip pra Gramado @voegoloficial @b4tcomm ❤️
Essa foto não ficou um amor?! Não tem nada mais fofo que esse quarto e as caminhas pros dogs do @petitcasadamontanha #petfriendlyhotel @feliciaejolie .
🇺🇸 Good Night 🌙 missing our #PetTrip to Gramado when we stayed at this lovely petfriendly hotel @petitcasadamontanha 😍 @voegoloficial @b4tcomm @feliciaejolie
Nak lagi resepi? Follow @resepi_ala_kampung
ROTI STEAM HOTDOG CHEESE
1. Roti Hotdog
* tak kisah jenama apa yg ni k.tom pakai 'Roti Sedap' mmg sedap n lembut je roti nye.
2. Ramly Frankfurter Lembu / Sosej
* nk pakai ayam pun boleh ikut citarasa anda
* klau suka sos boleh la pakai, yg ni k.tom x pakai sbb anak xmau sos dia nk mayo je.
1. Frankfurter direbus dulu dan toskan.
2. Amik roti belah tengah dan sapu kan mayones di dalam
* kalau suka sos boleh sapu sekali time ni atau nk letak msa lepas masak pun boleh.
3. Sumbatkan frankfurter tadi di tengah2.
4. Kerat kepingan cheese jadi beberapa bahagian.
Anggaran besar ikut suka hati. Kalau suka cheese byk kerat 2 je la.
5. Lapis kan kepingan cheese di atas frankfurter/sosej tadi.
6. Panaskan air periuk Kukus smpai menggelegak dan susun roti2 tadi dlm periuk. Make sure air betul2 menggelegak dan periuk berwap. * kalau takut roti melekat di periuk boleh letak atas pinggan sbgai alas.
7. Tutup tudung periuk dan kecik kan api. Kukus selama 2 minit paling maksima atau smpai cheese cair n roti panas n lembut.
8. Hasil nya.. Roti Hotdog Steam Berkeju.
* kalau suka boleh picit sos cili / tomato / blackpepper di atas dan terus ngap!
Hidangan yg mudah, ringkas, cepat, lazat dan kenyang!
Kredit Resepi : Asmawaty N Sofian
LIKE & SHARE
Berminat viralkan perniagaan di instagram kami? Boleh DM kami
6 MORE WEEKS. It’s all starting to feel so real and so close! John and I read the @mamanatural book religiously each week to learn what to expect and how to prepare. What other books do you recommend for pregnancy and parenting? 😍💞 It’s crunch time... I feel like I won’t be doing too much reading in 6 weeks from now! Thanks for any and all recommendations!
Are you a cardio lover? Or a cardio hater?
Cardio 101: 🏃♀️ 💨
How much cardio do you do? How much cardio is too much? What intensity should I be doing? What level are you doing? How long should I be do cardio?
I’ll be answering all your cardio questions all week long! There is more than one way to skin a cat, and so these answers are NOT always as cut and dry as people would like.
You’ll see many people talking about how little cardio they did during a weight loss phase or other people that are doing hours every day. At the end of the day, in a HEALTHY body, a deficit will yield weight loss. You can create the deficit by reducing food, increase cardio/expenditure, or both reducing intake AND increasing cardio. A lot of how you approach this comes down to personal preference! .
Some people hate cardio and would rather diet their way down. I personally LOVE cardio and so I don’t mind doing even what many would consider, “a lot”. In a sport like bodybuilding, you want to try to reduce excessive cardio because this can hamper your muscle gain, reduce the “full” look of muscles and increase the risk for injury. For general weight loss, resistance training is highly encouraged to increase muscle mass for a higher basal metabolic rate (burning calories at rest). .
The body is amazingly adaptive, it’s our survival mechanism! If you’re doing copious amounts of cardio, the body will adapt eventually to that energy expenditure and you will need more cardio to achieve the same results.
This is exactly why in a #reverse diet the food/intake is increased and the cardio is reduced. You go from being in an energy (calorie) deficit to an energy surplus. To be able to have another successful weight loss phase, you’ll need to have a higher intake with lower expenditure so that you’ll be able to use food and cardio as tools to create weight loss to create a deficit as discussed above.
Later in the week I’ll be reviewing body types, types of cardio, intensity to perform cardio and specific examples. .
Do you love cardio? Or is cardio for the birds? Tell me! 👇