Because so many of you were surprised that I’m a nurse, I would like to share 10 more personal facts about me to you!
So here it goes:
1. I’m from Finland - the country where Santa Claus lives 🎅 where you can see reindeers, northern lights and thousands of lakes. Cold weathers during the winter and snow ❄️ and beautiful archipelago.
2. I’m a vegetarian 🌱 I eat fish if my boyfriend catches some by himself.
3. I love yoga, climbing and running 🧘♀️
4. I have also an education to work as a stylist but I have never done that job. After studying that, I studied nursing.
5. I love love love love animals but I’m allergic to many of them 😭
6. I come from a big family and my siblings are the world to me. And my whole family too ❤️ family comes first.
7. I love reading 📖
8. My favourite travel destination has been Tanzania so far 🇹🇿 I loved the safari there, all the animals, people. Half of my heart stayed there.
9. I want to do volunteering at some point in my life - hopefully soon in the future. I have many things in my mind what I would looooove to do.🙏🏻
10. We are leaving for a longer trip next month with my love. We’ve been planning this for a long long long time and can’t believe it’s going to happen finally. 😍
I would like to know more about you too! Tell me some facts about you, especially where you’re from? 😘
Recubre con gomaespuma de alta densidad el asiento del taburete y fíjala a la base con pegamento o grapas. Luego coloca una pieza de tela que cubra el nuevo asiento, ténsala y grápala. Elige la tela que te guste y disfruta de tus nuevos taburetes. ¿Te animas a hacerlo?
“The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.”
Feature 📸 credit: @kirschkerne
Follow us and use the hashtag #runwildmychild to be featured.
Damit deine Träume nicht zerbrechen, brechen wir mit der Mindestgröße.
Ab sofort ist deine Größe kein Kriterium mehr für eine Einstellung bei uns, solange du alle anderen Anforderungen erfüllst.
Weitere Infos dazu findest du hier: