Iceland could be called Fossland. Foss is waterfall in Icelandic. I’ve never seen so many waterfalls and such different waterfalls. The beauty and roaring sound...the spray of water...they are sights to behold. This one is called Seljalandsfoss. You can walk behind it and look through the water. We returned in the evening and it was an other worldly experience to wander behind the cascading water lit up under the night sky.
I’ve been getting so many questions about #NetworkMarketing !
Huge Advantages NWM offers:
1. You can build it part-time, any time.
2. You can build it from anywhere, any city, any virtual office.
3. You can launch it for $500 to $1,000.
4. You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself, meaning your host company will do all the heavy investing and lifting—from product development, legal groundwork, customer service, data processing, banking, sales training, marketing, branding, and even social media.
5. Your business partners—those above you in the network in terms of seniority and lineage—have a vested interest in your success. Somewhere in your team, someone is making it work and they want more than anything to teach and motivate you to make it work for you.
6. You can create enough tax deductions alone each year to make it worthwhile.
7. You can learn it while you earn it. You can create cash flow your first month.
8. You can earn an extra $500, $1,000, $5,000 or more a month—every month—to invest in the traditional options of real estate and equities.
9. With time and success, your income will be produced for you by hundreds, perhaps even thousands of people, each pursuing their own success. This creates an Asset Income, meaning it could go on forever regardless of whether you are working hard at it or not. A pure Asset Income creates an asset ... or net worth.
The asset value of your Network Marketing income will be approximately 200 times your monthly income. If you are earning $5,000 a month in residual Asset Income, and you can rely on it continuing, your Asset Income could be worth $1 million.
How much would you have to earn to invest enough to build $1 million in real estate or equities? How long would it take? How much would you have to sacrifice in your lifestyle to do it?
Ps I’m sporting my new sweatshirt ... #ComeAsYouAre white crop! Shopemilyvavra.com
Gente do céu, fiz maaaaaaior textão explicativo sobre como vc pode montar a sua sapateira e simplesmente naaaaao carrega! Pensei em fazer tudo de novo? Pensei! Mas cadê a coragem!! Tinha escrito taaanto que tinha dado até o limite de carácteres. Então como sou boa mesmo de falar, acho que na hora que marido for pro futebol eu explico tudo nos stories e gravo nos destaques. O que acham? Diz que sim pq escrever tudo aqui de volta vai ser difícil viu kkkkkkkkk.