Athletic, booties or flats...what’s your fav?!? These these shoes are actually still available in all or most sizes from the #nsale 🙌🏼 Sneakers are only $50!! Woohoo! http://liketk.it/2wFRr #liketkit @liketoknow.it
Ok, I know everyone is still talking about the #nsale, but there are SOOO many other sales going on right now. I mean they're 10x better than the N Sale too. I've linked some of my fave swimsuits from some sales over on @liketoknow.it! You can instantly shop my looks by following me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app http://liketk.it/2wFfN #liketkit#LTKunder50#LTKunder100#LTKsale#LTKstyletip#blogger
that’s no problem. that’s no problem at all.
ok, so maybe it was a little bit too rainy this weekend in the district but at least our flowers and plants are happy!
under the umbrella views found on the #walkwithlocals feed from @lavalerosa. thanks for sharing, Valerie.
tag your strolls: #walkwithlocals
ps: our flyer announcement is in our drafts. it goes out tomorrow. :)
Life’s to short to be so strict. Enjoy life and have a little cake....or a big ass slice 🙌🏼
See with this new program 90% of the time we keep it clean and train hard. The other 10% we like to get a little dirty and enjoy life 😳. The next 7 weeks are going to be awesome. Mangi!!