Up next for adoption is a glittering hunk of delicious black amethyst! This self standing Uruguay beauty is naturally sparklelicious and can’t wait to find her forever home with you. If you’d like to add her to your collection please read the following guidelines below 🙇🏻♀️💕 ↠Please read ✨👇🏻✨
1. Starting bid is $25
2. Please tag the person you outbid!
3. Auction closes Sunday at 9pm EST
4. Shipping is an additional $7.75 🙏🏻
5. You will receive your adoption link through DM and it must be paid within 24 hours ✨
Lamb & Butter Bean Casserole // This recipe is so easy to make and will reward you with delicious aromas throughout the house. Once it's finished, add a rocket salad or some steamed greens on the side and dinner is served 🍽
Shopping ingredients 🛒(serves 4): 3 anchovies in oil, 600g diced lamb, 1 medium brown onion, 1 carrot, 1 stick celery, 2 big sprigs rosemary, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 4 cloves “Russian” garlic, 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes, 200ml stock or water, 1 x 400g butter beans, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, handful parsley leaves and a handful basil
1. Preheat oven 130°C.
2. Heat a saucepan on the stove over a medium-high heat and add the anchovies with any oil that clings to them. Add the lamb and brown, stirring. Remove the meat and place it in an ovenproof casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid.
3. Add the onion, carrot, celery, rosemary and a pinch of salt to the pan. Cover with lid and sweat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally (add a little water if the vegetables stick). Remove the lid and add vinegar. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then transfer everything to the casserole dish along with the garlic, tomatoes and stock or water. Season generously, pop the lid on and place in the preheated oven.
4. Cook for 3 hours, adding the butter beans 15 minutes before the cooking time is up. Take the casserole from the oven and carefully remove the garlic cloves. Squeeze the garlic into a small bowl and add a little of the tomato broth to thin it out, then stir mixture into the casserole. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with parsley and basil.
Full recipe available on our website. Link in Bio.