My face when I’m getting ready to bless someone special with an amazing smile!! I have a GIVAWAY in the works y’all!! Just in time for the holidays!! You know I love to give away my favorites so stay tuned for details this week!❤️❤️ #giveaway
smile courtesy of @smilebrilliant 📸 @malwinestudios
💧TRAVEL DROP OF THE DAY💧
🏆 Belongs to the talented:
👉🏻 @themomentbehind **********************************************
📷 Location: Haarlem, Netherlands 🇳🇱
Photo selected by:
🌐 Admin: @haris_nk
🏆 Congratulations 🏆
Please take some time to visit our featured artist's gallery and feel free to spread your love and support!
For a chance to be featured,
Don't forget to mention where your photo was taken.
In light of this Christmas season I'm posting some of the most famous historic paintings of one of my favorite periods of art, the #Baroque period, which focused in depth on religious matters using darker color schemes. Never forget what is truly important and truly beautiful in life. Count your blessings for we have so many! ❤ Enjoy learning:
1. Christ Crucified is a 1632 painting by Diego Velázquez depicting the Crucifixion of Jesus.
2. The Descent from the Cross is the central panel of a triptych painting by Peter Paul Rubens in 1612–1614.
3. The Madonna of the Rosary is a painting finished in 1607 by the Italian Baroque painter Caravaggio.
4. Portrait of Pope Innocent X is an oil on canvas portrait by the Spanish painter Diego Velázquez, executed during a trip to Italy around 1650.
5. The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa is the central sculptural group in white marble set in an elevated aedicule in the Cornaro Chapel, Santa Maria della Vittoria, Rome.
6. Caravaggio created one of his most admired altarpieces, The Entombment of Christ, in 1603–1604 for the second chapel on the right in Santa Maria in Vallicella, a church built for the Oratory of Saint Philip Neri.
7. Death of the Virgin is a painting completed by the Italian Baroque master Caravaggio.
8. The Adoration of the Magi is a painting by the Flemish Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens.
9. The Three Graces is an oil painting of the Three Graces by Rubens.
10. The Taking of Christ is a painting, of the arrest of Jesus, by the Italian Baroque master Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio, 1602. (Information courtesy of wikipedia)
On the 6th day of Christmas... 🧡 @the_missing_link_it came onboard as a team sponsor this year. It means a lot to have our brother from another mother @chuntington_smyth so passionate about cycling to invest in it with his own company. And a big congratulations to the team at the @the_missing_link_it who have been listed in the @financialreview Fast 50 IT Companies in Australia...AGAIN! 🚀
This photo was taken by @adamphelan @newgravitymedia during our team training camp in the Southern Highlands of NSW. The weather was torrential but it’s got to be some of the best memories of the season.
تجربه ی شما چیه؟ موافقید با این مطلب ؟
تگ کنید عزیزاتون رو
بحث و تبادل نظر در کامنت ازاد
برای خواندن صدها مطالب زناشویی دیگر پیج مارو فالو کنید 👇👇👇
پیج سلامتیمون فالو کنید پر از
مطالب سلامتی و پزشکیه👇👇
@salamati_injaast @salamati_injaast .
If it came down to it what would you pick first?
Follow us for ⬇
Epic clips 🔥
Check out my YouTube channel! Link is in the bio 🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️ Proud brand Ambassador of
Audio, custom boxes and mods link
Dicen que estamos hechos de agua. Que somos líquidos por dentro -aunque no nos podamos nadar-. A mí me gusta pensar, aunque sea a un nivel imperceptible, que cada vez que me meto a un agua ese agua se mete en mi cuerpo. Que mi sangre es bien de Paraná, pero que también tiene Caribe, orillitas de Croacia, poderío del Amazonas y la fuerza de quién sabe ya cuántos ríos y mares más. Por eso mi cara de magia. Porque yo quería llegar al Tanganika, meter mis piecitos viajeros en sus aguas frescas, zambullirme de a poco en su mito hecho agua y dejar que despacio que el lago entrara en mí. .
La 👙 es de @bikinisamare y mi top negro es lo más ❤
'Tis the season! And we want to know, what is on your holiday wishlist? Lately, it's been all about giving, which is absolutely wonderful. But let us not forget about ourselves. Your challenge this week is to letter the top 3 to 5 things on your Holiday Wishlist! They don't have to be physical things. It could be a trip to visit your best friend or world peace or they can be physical things like a new iPad Pro or the new Goodtype Book! 😜 Tag your entry @goodtype and hashtag it #GoodtypeTuesday and #GoodtypeWishlist! •
As always, we will repost some of our favorites. Remember, this is all for the encouragement and practice of lettering. Only positive comments and constructive feedback welcome. Multiple entries welcome. All skill levels welcome. Please only enter YOUR work. Entering your work does not make it ours. We give credit where credit is due. Above all, HAVE FUN!
This is a 24 hour activity that happens once a week! Join the Goodtype Newsletter to get a head start on the weekly #GoodtypeTuesday prompt.
Know someone who should participate? Tag 'em! 👆
Lettering by @danielhosoya