Raw Pumpkin Pie: [gluten free | vegan | refined sugar-free] .
- 12 medjool dates .
- 1.5 c @bobsredmill gf rolled oats .
- 1/2 c pecans .
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon .
- 1/8 tsp salt .
- 3 tbsp coco oil .
*blend ingredients together until it is a sand-like consistency. Press into a pie dish or pan with your fingers .
- 1 c raw cashews, soaked 4+ hours .
- 1 c organic pumpkin purée .
- 3/4 c @lakantosweetener maple syrup .
- 1/2 c coco oil .
- 2 tsp vanilla extract .
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon .
- 1/4 tsp himalayan pink salt .
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger .
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg .
*blend all ingredients together until smooth. Pour filling over the crust .
Toppings: @lilys_sweets_chocolate dark chocolate chips .
*melt and drizzle over filling. Freeze for at least 5 hours before serving.
Saturday Smash Sesh with @ashleygraham! Ashley works hard AF, often training up to 6 days a week. Some training days are gritty, hard & heavy others are high intensity, fast & sweaty. Today was low impact & form focused. Train smart, be consistent and you’ll see results!
Here’s a taste from today’s workout:
Weighted Ball Toss x 12
Banded Row x 12
Overhead Splits x 10
Straight Arm Pulldown x 12
Sit ups to finish!
#TrainLikeAnAshley#BeautyBeyondSize StrongNotSkinny #PrettyBigDeal#RoleModel#AshleyGraham
want to be seen by loads of active followers?
so me and some friends are hosting a gain party!
all you have to do is
1. follow all of the hosts and like our recents:
2. comment "done" after following and wait for a chance to win a shoutout! Don't unfollow we'll be checking! (app)