안녕하세요 친구들 ^ ^
KPOP 101 INDONESIA is here!
(Kids and Adults class)
Be like your KPOP Idol! With exciting curicullum, get vocal and dance training from our professional coach and also our special coach from Korea!
• 8 session Basic intensive programme (8 session in 3 weeks: 5 Feb - 23 Feb 2018)
• Venue: Jessica STAGE Dance School @jstagedanceschool (Tanjung duren raya no.19 West Jakarta, across bank Mega tanjung duren)
• Vocal training by vocal coach from KOREA
• Hangul lyrics pronounciation with native speaker
• Dance training by professional coach
• Sing and dance training by JSTAGE founder, the first KPOP LIVE sing and dance artist in Indonesia @stage_a2g • Stage performing skills training
• Be the best and WIN the chance to showcase your performance on the big stage with more than 200 audiences! (on 4th March 2018)
• KPOP 101 Indonesia certificate awarding on 4th March 2018
Early bird 500k (until 31 Dec 2017)
Normal price 750k (registration closed on 28 Feb 2018
* Register now! LIMiTEd slots!
For more info and registration, contact us +62 888 8120 352 (whatsapp only)
The vedas are supreme among the various forms of knowledge and vedas have to be learnt and understood for their own sake without expecting any reward. That is why our ancients had thought best to utilise various portions of the veda Mantras for purpose of rituals and ceremonies for conferring spiritual as well as material benefits on mankind.
The word Shiva is considered by the sages as Jivaratna or the Jewel of life. That life jewel praised by all the Vedas and also called Shankara ,Tryambaka and many more names, is the only refuge for all living beings and gives all happiness in life. To worship such an incomparable form of supreme Brahman, all devotees of Shiva observe the following five rules. (1) Rudraksha Dharanam; (2) Bhasma Dharanam in the prescribed manner ; (3) Panchakshara Mantra Japa, (4) Performing daily Panchayatana Puja and (5) Meditating constantly on Sada Shiva.
Ancient Sages have prescribed several ceremonies and austerities where Vedic Mantras are used for worship . One of such Mantras of high potency and power is THE PANCHAKSHARI MANTRA, Namah Shivaya, the holiest of holy Mantras. It is recited not only for one’s own purification and attainment of higher spiritual knowledge but also for bringing welfare to oneself and to everyone around you.
It is a salutation to shiva, and literally translates to “I bow to Shiva”. Namah Shivaya is also known as the five syllable mantra, as it has five syllables which are preceded by the Om. Among other things, these five syllables represent the five elements of earth, water, fire, air and space. In yoga, this mantra is chanted during meditation in order to help realize the inner Self and possesses the qualities of prayer, divine love, grace, truth and blissfulness. It is also the initiation mantra of the Siddha yoga lineage. ✨👁🕉📿🔱🐍🌙💀🌀⌛️🐚🔔🎨🙏🏻✨ Om Namah Shivaya 🔱👁🔱
Write one thing for your christmas in the comment.
Let's pray together and work for it 'Amen'. Merry Christmas.
Tag and tell your friends.
📷 from @fabulousshot
In frame @queen_dhee