No one cares what you use birth control for. Just don't demand that your employer or your insurance company cover it. ◾ "But what about me? I have 1.endemitriosis 2.heavy periods 3. Acne that can only be helped by using birth control. It's a medical issue, it should be covered." Okay sure, but that doesn't mean that anyone else has to pay for it for you. ◾ "But what about condoms? They're free." In some places such as family planning associations offer them free as to both male and female persons. Birth control (as of now) is strictly a female method contraceptive. And condoms aren't free everywhere. You still have to walk into some stores and purchase it, like you should with your birth control. ◾"But what about Viagra? Only men use it and some insurance companies cover it." Yes, and that is fine. Again, these are the companies choices. Personally I don't think Viagra should be covered.
◾"Who says this shit? Nobody says this, you're arguing with a strawman." These are arguments I've seen for why birth control should be free. ◾ "The person in this post didn't even mention anything about wanting it free." Yes, I am aware. I'm arguing against the side of persons who want it free. -Michelle
. Follow us ---> @blackandwhitepolitics .
.Follow our partners .(@unorthodox.theory )
.Unrelated tags: .#feminism#government#politics#racism#socialjustice#trump#republican
what's the sitch tho? 📟
tbh I’m pretty sad I wasn’t selected to be the new live action Kim Possible that’s okay though “sooo not the drama”😏
P R O D U C T S:
• @benefitcosmetics Goof Proof brow pencil in shade 04 & 24hr brow setter
• @makeupforeverus Hydrating Primer & Ultra HD foundation in Y225
• @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Concealer in Fair neutral & 24/7 troublemaker mascara
• @itcosmetics Bye bye pores illumination powder
• @morphebrushes Vinyl lip contouring set on top lip and OG @jaclynhill palette on eyes
• @maccosmetics myth lipstick on bottom
• @camoeyes Green 1 tone contacts
• @nablacosmetics magic pencil in light nude for waterline
• @salonperfect 614 lashes (fave natural drugstore lashes & they're only 4 bucks!)
• @katvondbeauty shade & light contour powders
• @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina peachy love blush trio
• @nailsinc Espresso Martini polish
Was a pleasure meeting and having @psm_entertainments_inc from #Atl on my @brothersbarofficial Jacksonville #QDotDavisAndFriendsTour date last Friday. Very talented and driven artist. Stay on the look out for her.
I always hesitate to write this stuff🤭🤔..... ••”You will never be strong or healthy”••
Those words were spewed at me over and over again growing up with diabetes. As I get closer to 44, with almost 39 years of this disease under my belt, I realized how much those words shaped me and my life. At first it made me give up on myself....and then, like a flash, this statement started coming out of my mouth ...”We’ll see about that”...and it made me want to fight harder. And right now I’ve decided it’s time to try harder, see what I’m made of✊
I don’t hate anyone that says mean or misguided things to me. I always have a space of softness, sympathy and compassion for all humans.....and my belief is, we get to choose whats true for us. If you are ever struggling with this disease, please speak up for yourself. Please believe in yourself and if you ever need a Diabuddy, I will always answer messages so we can support each other🙏 #IAmStrong#IAmLove#DiabetesStrong
Here's a chance to win a handmade nixing clay teacup with carving.
Here is how to enter:
1) Follow @mudandleaves on Instagram.
2) Like this photo.
3) Tag your friends. 1 tag=1 entry. No tag limit.
Contest ends on October 30, 12:00am EST.
Unveiling of the winner on November 1. Winner will have 1 week from unveiling to claim prize before runner-up is chosen by random selection.