Id like to call this look… when someone shows you their true colours 🐍🐍🐍
😊halloween isn’t my thing fam.. I think its mostly because for my entire childhood I just dressed up like the little Indian girl I actually am (minus that one time I dressed up like Mr. Bean…that def brought all the boys to the yard)
👌🏾this look is easy + perfect for last min..just snatch your face like you normally would (I’m goin heavy cuz my skin is 👎🏽 atm)and then for the peeling skin use Elmers glue or latex or a mixture of milk+ gelatine. Then use some fishnet stockings to get the scales. I used direcsil face shield patch, which is supposed to be used to protect acne against make up, but it doesn’t perform very well as you can see it makes you look like a peely mess but its perfect for this🤷🏽♀️I have no clue how some ppl use full face peel off masks.. Im so hairy I think I was meant to be born a gorilla but then got switched to human last min cuz maaaaaann peeling this stuff off was like waxing my goatee🙊
💀SHADOW: #hudabeautyNEWNUDE palette - I used BARE on my brow bone + inner corner, TEDDY on my lid + blended the edges with SECRET, + defined my crease with RAW
🔪WING LINER: @fentybeauty FLYLINER
🛁WATERLINE: @makeupforeverofficial INFINITE SAND
✈️LASHES: @houseoflashes ICONIC
🐼CONCEALER: @hudabeauty OVERACHIEVER in WHIPPED CREAM
👼🏽FOUNDATION: @toofaced BORN THIS WAY in PRALINE blended out with my @farsalicare ROSE GOLD ELIXIR and #hudabeautybasicb blender
👽CONTOUR: #hudabeauty#overachieverconcealer in MAPLE SYRUP ❄️POWDER: @colourpopcosmetics NO FILTER LOOSE TRANSLUCENT powder
☀️BRONZER: @wetnwildbeauty QUEENS LAND Bronzer
🤗BLUSH: @hourglasscosmetics STROBE LIGHTING BLUSH in BRILLIANT NUDE
🐍SNAKE SKIN: @natashadenona GOLD palette - I used the gold in the middle, the dark teal on the outer part and blended the two with the lighter teal metallic .
💄LINER: @kyliecosmetics BROWN SUGAR lip liner
💋LIQUID LIP: #fentybeauty#STUNNA lip paint in #UNBUTTON
🎵@shamefulnatalie - 100 bands
Steps to accepting yourself
1. Accept that everybody makes mistakes. It’s part of learning, and the main way we grow.
2. Accept your body as it gives you life. Choose to love and to nourish it. Also, every single body is different and unique. So, choose to find and focus on those features you can love.
3. Accept that you can’t change what happened in the past. But that was then – and this is now – so look to the future, and let go of the past.
4. Accept that others can think what they like – and sometimes their opinions will be hurtful and wrong. But they don’t know your story – and their judgments may be false – so ignore what they are saying, and get on with your own life.
5. Accept that your life is your responsibility. Your thoughts, opinions, and what you say and you do. And be aware of the consequences of those, too.
6. Accept where you’re at in your journey in life. Be patient, understanding, and kind to yourself.
Pic via: unknow