So often I tend to look at the negatives of being a police wife(singing the "poor me" saga) instead of turning it around into all the MANY things I have to be thankful for. A hardworking man who diligently provides for his family dispite being tired, stressed or burnt out....who takes the time to be a fun dad and play with his kids no matter how little sleep he got....who works overtime even when he'd rather be with his family so we can have financial extra...to know I truly can count on him to be there for me and our kids....and so many other things💙
Today our pastor preached on thanksgiving and it was so good to be reminded from the bible that "In everything give thanks". Because there truly is ALWAYS something to find in every situation to give thanks for. Even if we have to look a little extra hard sometimes. I want to be more intentional at giving thanks always. 365 days out of the year.
Sunday lunch @chipotle + park with these babes so the house can be quiet for Daddy to get some extra sleep before he heads out to work again👨👩👧👦 We love our Police officer. He's our hero.
Hello bicep veins.... always happy to see you and my wee back gains 👋🏼 - in a completely empty gym!!!! Schedule has been a little off this week with being away for two nights- didn’t miss a workout and actually had an active rest day yesterday (wee 7.5km walk thru the beautiful UBC endowment lands with my bestie💜 and pup 🐶)... diet has been a little off (chocolate cravings thru the roof! Couple drinks 🍷 ) but today is a new day..... and the beginning of a new week.
I’ve learned not to beat the crap outta myself when my diet or workouts falter. Takes more than a few days to blow all my gains. Just need to put the past behind and look forward to a kick ass week! Stay positive and motivated my dears! You are all amazing!! 💕🦄 #fitcopsfemales#bluelinefamily#fitcops#fitness#fitnessmotivation#fitnessgirl#girlswholift#flex#biceps#backgains
Meal Prep This Week 👀:
1. Taco bowls: lean ground beef, low sodium taco seasoning, salsa, reduced cheddar & wheat thins on the side.
2. Breakfast bowl: turkey sausage, turkey bacon, egg, reduced provolone.
3. Steak & potatoes: steak, everything but the bagel seasoning, spinach, potatoes, reduced sugar ketchup.
4. Protein packs: chicken breast lunch meat, turkey pepperoni, apples, power crunch bars, pickles, hard boiled eggs.
Having meals on hand are key for me and John. It keeps us from eating poorly & helps us stay on track during this challenge!
Level 1 Loaded Blueberry Protein Muffins🥛
• 1 1/2 cups blueberries
• 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
• 3/4 cups truvia or coconut sugar
• 1/3 cup coconut oil or olive oil
• 1 egg
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 1/2 scoop @1stphorm level 1 ice cream sandwich protein (Note: making these without this protein will make your muffins dry — this protein is hands down the best to bake with and never makes your treats dry).
• 1/2 cup fat free milk
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Mix all ingredients together except blueberries.
3. Once mixed, fold in blueberries.
4. Line muffin tin with wrappers and fill about halfway.
5. Bake for 17 minutes and top with truvia!
I highly recommend this!
Big sale "Christmas and New Year" special
Get 15% OFF for Orders With Code : CHRISTMAS15
Get 25% OFF for Orders over $80 With Code: XMAS25
Hurry up! Winter is coming...
(Coupon Code: enter on the checkout page)
Check Out NOW
👉👉👉 @police.blueline ( Click in BIO Link)
👉 WORLD WIDE SHIPPING ✈️
💯 Satisfaction Guaranteed + Safe and Secure Checkout via PayPal/Visa/Mastercard.
Behind every woman — there are GREAT women.
@jabzvoorhees & @athleta collaborated today — myself along with Kelli taught a Jabz class on the road.
Thank you Athleta & thank you to all of the women who came out today & who show up everyday. I wouldn’t be where I am today without all of our amazing clients at Jabz.
What a successful weekend!