Have you guys decided what you’ll be serving for your Thanksgiving side dishes yet?! No? Great 👍 Because my PALAK MAC & CHEESE is now all yours to serve to your friends and family next week! You guys all tried to guess what kind of Mac & Cheese this was, and a few of you actually guessed right! It’s so flavorful and puts a fusion twist on a regular dish! Head over to my blog for the full recipe! Link is in my bio ✨✨
ScoTori’s Gourmet Oven Baked Grilled Cheese on a Budget
Sometimes it’s hard to pick what you want for dinner, and sometimes you want something a little more than just plain Jane or run of the mill. I’m not a huge fan of traditional grilled cheese but found a way to bring more flavor and options. This is an easy recipe that stays on a simple budget, it’s easy to alter to your own tastes and cravings. One of the things we’ve tried over the past couple months is changing up the types of cheese, the types of bread, and even adding hot brisket after the bread has baked. Here’s just the basic recipe and idea starter for you to try at home.
Happy baking, Tori. *Be sure to read all the way to the end for budget friendly tips, as well as some additional techniques and preferences not mentioned in the full directions*
1 loaf fresh baked unsliced bread*
Butter or Spread
Cheese (cracker cuts)
Cookie sheet (medium or large)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a cookie sheet and place a layer of aluminum foil over it, make sure you overlap it some so you can crinkle the edges later.
3. Take your unsliced loaf of bread, carefully using a serrated knife and cut lengthwise from end to end but not all the way through. Then open it and place it on the cookie sheet.
4. Spread a thin layer (or to taste) of butter over the entire inside of both bread halves.
5. Take minced garlic and spread to taste over both bread halves.
6. Take your cracker-cut cheese and make stacks of 2 on one side of the bread until it’s covered. You can use the same kind of cheese, mix or match, or do half and half. This is where you get to pick your favorites and make them shine.
7. Close the bread loaf making sure the butter, minced garlic and cheese are on the inside.
***See comments for the rest of the recipe as well as tips and tricks. You can also find this recipe at Facebook.com/ScoTori***
@walmart @cabotcheese @dollartree @countrycrock
Thank you, @modernwoodmen1883 employees, for organizing a donation drive for us! You collected some wonderful, needed items that help us train our dogs! Jesse loves the bathmat you brought - it makes a great little rug for him to rest on while he’s working. Thanks again! #ThankYouThursday
If you, or someone you know, is interested in hosting a donation drive for AVBF, please DM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk with you about our current needs.
We ❤️ our supporters!