1. He left. But no, he'll come back. He walk through the door saying he made a huge mistake. He'll text you, saying he made a big mistake. He misses you. He needs you back. You won't talk to anyone. You won't step outside. You will cry so hard to the point you are blinded. He left... but he can't really be gone.
2. You hate him. You hate yourself. He could have stayed. You could have tried harder. He doesn't deserve the love you had to offer him. He's nothing. It's all his fault. How could he leave you like this? He didn't care enough. He didn't do enough. You hate him so much that every time someone mentions his name you just storm away. He didn't deserve to walk away perfectly okay.
3. If only you had done something. If only you had told him you loved him more often. If only you kissed him more. If only you held him tighter. If only... if only.. You'll want to text him with everything you should have done to make him stay. You'll want to beg and plea, saying you'll try harder. You change. You'll fucking change just to feel his skin on yours again. Just to hear him breathe into your hair while you sleep. If only you had done something better. Something right.
4. You'll want to die. You'll want to tear your heart right out of your chest. You cry every single morning. You'll cry every single night. The days will be a blur. Nothing will matter. You'll miss him so much to where you can't stand up straight. You won't eat. You'll eat too much. You want to die. He's gone. Nothing will matter.
5. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. It doesn't hurt so much anymore. He's gone. You no longer need him by your side. Everything feels real again. You can finally smile for real. You’ll look at the blue sky while the summer breeze soothes your skin. He left. And that’s okay.
- The 5 stages
MARIA QUINTA EN LA COPA DEL MUNDO Y LOS CADETES QUE NO BAJAN DEL PODIUM.
Sin duda ha sido un sábado con muchas emociones para él CEPA siguiendo por un lado a @mcorbera disputando la Copa del mundo en Hungría en su estreno internacional en canoa, de momento ha logrado l quinta posición en c2, algo impensable hace apenas 8 meses cuando se subió a la canoa para probar, y mañana disputará en c1 200 y c1 5000.
También fantásticos el equipo cadete, a la medalla de @adriesta22 en k1, esta tarde otras tres medallas más: en k2 Adrian con Rodrigo @rodrigolossada ganaban el oro, los hermanos @diego_062002 y @miguel_0t0 bronce en c2, y el c4 también bronce con Daniel Frutos, Ángel Lopez, Ivo Fabaz y Rafael Ubago. Por clubes terceros que nos mantienen al frente en la clasificación general de la Liga Jóvenes Promesas.