Top 10 Highest Peaks in Europe
Europe is actually home to a myriad of world-famous, world class mountains, particularly those with impressively high peaks. So, for the adventure travelers who isn’t afraid of a little snow, we’ve compiled a list of the highest peaks in Europe; the ones that should be highest on your list.
10. Dom, Switzerland 4,545 m (14,911 ft).
9. Monte Rosa, Switzerland 4,634 m (15,203 ft).
8. Ushba, Georgia 4,690 m (15,387 ft).
7. Mont Blanc, Italy, France 4,807 m (15,778 ft).
6. Tetnuldi, Georgia 4,853 m (15,922 ft).
5. Mount Kazbek, Georgia 5,047 m (16,558 ft).
4. Koshtan-Tau, Russia 5,144 m (16,877 ft). 3. Shkhara, Georgia 5,201 m (17,060 ft).
2. Dykh-Tau, Russia 5,205 m (17,077 ft).
1. Mount Elbrus, Russia 5,642 m (18,510 ft). 📸Photo credit: www.pandotrip.com
Meet Lexie Duncan. She puts the “Dun” in DunGood Travel! Lexie is a fun out going girl who doesn’t take no for an answer. She originally never thought about travel, but once the travel bug bit she got the itch.