Work on your passions.
Hoy nuestro trabajo fue acompañado por un buen café de @viva.espresso - nos encanta probar diferentes tiendas que ofrezcan café de especialidad salvadoreño. ¡Te invitamos a hacer lo mismo! #sinazúcarporfavor
Brewing Method 3 - Aeropress
1. Extremely portable. Great for camping, Airbnb-ing, or impressing your parents when you visit.
2. Easy and oddly satisfying cleanup. You just pop out a puck of spent coffee grounds, and rinse. If only everything in life was so easy.
3. Because of the intensity of the pressure, brew time is less than two minutes. Espresso can also be brewed with an Aeropress.
4. The resulting brew is, in a word, delicious.
5. Two cons are the need for specific filters designed for the Aeropress, and the fact that it makes a single cup of coffee at a time.
Fresh high quality, table salt consistency is recommended (The 12th Bean is being used in the picture). Brew time is about 2 minutes or less. General rule of thumb for Aeropress coffee is to use one Aeropress spoonful of beans, and fill the press to the big number 4 with water. Alternatively, if you have a scale, use 17 grams of coffee and 220 grams of water.
How-To: Rinse the the filter with hot water once it’s in place. Then just add the coffee and water and press down.