taking vitamins is extremely important to ensure your body is receiving the right nutrients to stay healthy, happy and strong! Recently I’ve ensured i’ve been taking my vitamins daily (the ones in photo) and tracking my macros to make sure I’ve fulfilled what I need to keep my body at full strength!
These vitamins (in image) are what I take daily!
B12 is a vitamin that should be encouraged for people on a plant based diet as it is mainly found in animal products however could also be of benefit to people that aren’t on vegan or vegetarian diets aswell as it - helps red blood cell formation
- Helps anemia prevention
- Prevent birthed defects in pregnancies - Helps promote bone health and prevents osteoporosis
- Reduces risk of macular degeneration - Improves mood and symptoms of depression
- Improves heart health by decreasing homocysteine - And is a good energy source.
Vitamin d3 is a vitamin I’ve been deficient in even before going in a plant based diet, vitamin d is usually obtained by sun exposure and can be found in small amount in certain foods such as mushrooms and broccoli.
Benefits of having the right amounts of vitamin d-
- Maintain the health of bones and teeth.
- Support the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system.
- Regulate insulin levels and aid diabetes management.
- Support lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Influence the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
Iron is a vitamin I personally take as a precautionary vitamin a couple times a week as sometimes I get lazy and cook meals that may be less nutrient dense and I want to ensure my body is still getting the right levels it needs!
Benefits or iron include-
- Improves your Cognitive Function. Your brain requires iron for better cognitive function. ...
- Helps Muscles. A number of studies have proved that iron is an extremely important nutrient for your muscles. ...
- It Treats Anemia. ... - Circulates Oxygen. ...
- It Boosts Immune System - Treats Fatigue
- Helps insomnia
And I also take a turmeric tablet which I already have a post!
I also buy my vitamins off @iherb online as they offer a huge variety of vegan foods and vitamins!
LINK IN BIO
Eating like normal but far from back to the normal.
Preston's bill is much bigger than anticipated but he's worth every penny. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped cover this unforeseen situation.
We're going to keep the donation page open. Any funds left over, will go toward another family in need of care.
Preston is currently recovering from a series of diabetic related conditions
He's currently hospitalized at Pet Doctor 911 in McAllen. The tests to figure out what's going have come back negative for tick related infections but his levels in other aspects are off the charts.
In 2011, Preston was a shelter dog no one wanted because of his aggressive behavior toward kids and animals. I would be too if abuse and neglect was a way of life. Somehow the two of us found each other and our lives have been filled with LOVE!
Help Preston keep up the fight and we'll be sure to thank you with selfies, recovery updates and a thank you card.
He and I sincerely appreciate any dollar amount, a share, a prayer and well wishes.
Thank you and love your pets. ❤