Happy Sunday everyone! I'm dreaming of this super creamy pea and mushroom risotto, as I paint my new house and plan for our upcoming supper club. 🥑 The reality is I’m drinking tea and eating cereal instead. Fail! 🤦🏻♀️ The key to a healthy, nutritious lifestyle is definitely preparation - especially when you’re super busy! I usually make batches of one-pot meals a couple of evenings each week, so that I can pop some into a mason jar before I head out and I’m good to go! 🙌🏼 Try this delicious vegan recipe and let me know what you think. 👌🏻 INGREDIENTS:
2 cups bulgar wheat
2 handfuls of mushrooms
3 spring onions
3 garlic cloves
2 handfuls of fresh peas
1 tin coconut milk
Sea salt and black pepper
Fresh mint & basil
1 handful of Spinach
Pine nuts and cashew nuts
1) Heat up some olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add the garlic, spring onions, mushrooms, fresh herbs and cumin.
2) While the mushroom mixture is cooking, prepare the sauce. Blend the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, peas, spinach, pine nuts, cashews, mint and basil in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2) When the mushrooms are coated in the herbs, add the sauce, coconut milk and bulgar wheat to the pan and season with sea salt and black pepper.
3) Lower the heat and simmer for 30-40 mins. Stir every 5 minutes and add water if necessary.
4) Sit back and enjoy! ❤️ #dinner#healthydinner#dinnerideas#recipe#food#foodporn#foodie#instafood#instadaily#vegan#balance#wellness#wellbeing#cleaneating#fitspiration#motivation#inspiration#instafit#fitfamuk#balance#nourish#nutrition#plantbased#diet#wholefoods