Here’s my aldiusa haul for the week and my menu ideas!! I went on Sunday afternoon with both my kids 🤯 which I almost never do but we were out of milk soooooo you know the drill. I did my best, and I swear my kids are well behaved, but please excuse their game of tag in the freezer isle 🤷🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️.————————————————————-#whatsinmycart 🛒 -
• BREAKFAST staples: milk, almond milk, eggs, egg whites, knock your sprouts off bread, and shrooms, spinach/arugula salad mix, sweet peppers for omelettes.
•SNACK staples: blackberries, manchego cheese, or gruyere🇨🇭cheese, animal crackers, cheezits, oyster crackers and vanilla pudding.
•PRODUCE: asparagus, green onions, snap peas, sweet potatoes, red and yellow onions -
•MEAT: Ground turkey and organic chicken breasts -
•MISC: black beans, southwest rice mix, Greek yogurt, shredded sharp cheddar, shredded Parmesan, French bread and black peppercorn. ————————————————————- The last few things to complete my list I got from the local grocer and costco (kale, deli meat, carrot coins, toaster strudels, shrimp & Salmon). My total cost was $160 and I’m planning to make the following.......
1. Sheet pan dill salmon with asparagus.
2. kale chicken Caesar salad With French bread.
3. Meal prep turkey meatballs with stir fry & rice.
4. Meal prep shrimp taco bowls.
5. Per usual, Jason and the girls will likely do a sandwich night, spaghetti night and breakfast for dinner night while I’m working late. -
🏥 Spot treatments 🏥 ⠀
Hey guys! Like everyone, I sometimes have to deal with the odd breakout, usually from sweating too much (😂) or testing a new product that my skin reacts to. And I’ve been using a few different types of treatments picture here 💫 ⠀
@cosrx pimple master patch 🙌🏻
These guys is use at home or overnight! They are great for when the spot is already showing, as the next day the patch will have sucked it all up! My only concern is that sometimes they don’t stick very well and fall off 😂 ⠀
@aesopskincare Control 👊🏻
This gel formulation of salicylic acid, niacinamide and sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a triple print attack on spots! I honestly love this stuff and reapply multiple times a day. Never dries my skin out! ✨ ⠀
@avene_au Cleanance spot treatment ⭐️
This is a new one for me- and comes in the form of a pen with a waxy insert. Upon application it kind of covers the spot a bit! It has BHA and kaolin clay and is formulated for oily skin to dry out and reduce redness. Will need to try this a bit more to see how I like it! 🙌🏻 ⠀
How do you guys attack spots? Have you tried any of these or have other HG spot treatments? Let me know 💫✨ ⠀
Currently masking with the @origins ginzing peel off mask 😷 When I first opened up the bottle, I got a huge whiff of alcohol which made me kind of nauseous but decided to use it anyways. When I put the mask on, my eyes started to water A LOT! I’m sitting with the mask on, waiting for it to dry so I can take it off and my skin is super itchy. I don’t think I’ll use this mask again as there were so many aspects of it that I didn’t like. I also realize how badly I put it on (it’s dark in my bathroom ok!) and like half of my hair is currently stuck in the mask lol. This was a failed #maskmonday 🤷🏻♀️
I have always been a fan of mini skincare products because:
1. They're a great way to try a product without making a full-size commitment. I love being able to take a product home, use it in my routine, and feel confident when I return to purchase.
2. They're a great travel option. Whether I need to meet TSA guidelines or have an option in my purse, it's important that I can take my favorite products with me and stick to my routine.
Here's a random pic of my current skincare minis. As you can see, I love @drunkelephant, @drjart, and @freshbeauty! 😊
Do you like mini skincare products? If so, what are your favorites?