Mom has been vacationing without me! 😠😫 At least I can count on @trooperandmoe’s mom to take me out. Ma says I’m with her on vacation. I don’t see how that’s possible because I don’t see her. She lies! Something about me being 2D and visiting a place called Greece. Apparently we’ve explored Acropolis of Athens, plaka, Ancient Agora of Athens, Temple of Hephaestus, Monastiraki Square, Hadrian’s Arch, and Stili Olimpio Dios (Temple of Zeus).
“Tuesday? Might as well call it second Monday.” •
Frank Reynolds is settling in really well. He’s still a little afraid of crazy mcsealpants but he’s warming up to both of them! His absolute favorite thing is to be on a lap, and he sleeps through the night in his crate without a peep, and had 0 accidents yesterday. What a catch! Frank is #adoptable through @heartsandbonesrescue
I was tagged by @doobie_thedawg to share 5 facts about my mom so here it goes!
1. Her top 3 loves in life are dogs, college football, and Clemson University. So when I came along, choosing my name was easy! I’m named after former Clemson quarterback @deshaunwatson. All 3 loves combined into 1 squishy ME!
2. She grew up with labs but I’m her first dog on her own! She’s been a crazy dog lady (and all around animal lover) since she can remember and hopes to get me a doggie sibling in the next few years.
3. Mom had been wanting a dog for ages but wasn’t sure it was the right time to get a puppy until she saw her favorite Instagram dog @peanutthelab was having puppies and she said “OMG I must have a Peanut puppy!!!!” So she DM’d Peanuts Mom and the rest is history. She has Instagram to thank for me being in her life 🤗
4. Her favorite TV shows (in no particular order because she can’t decide) are The Office, Parks and Recreation, and 30 Rock. We fall asleep to one of them on most nights.
5. If she had to eat one cuisine for the rest of her life it would be Asian! Sushi, pad Thai, dumplings, sesame chicken, it’s all her favorite.
Tell me about your Mommas! @mr_moose_themountaindog @shadow_and_milo @myles_2_go