Life has full of bumps and turns, you'll never know which obstacle will trip you into oblivion. A steady, eager pace is needed to identify problems ahead; too fast and you'll crash, too slow and you'll have a hard time overcoming it.
Slow and steady wins the race called life.
I want to play with HUE! 🌈
I'm here at @smcitycebuofficial for the @daviespaints Davies Color Gram at the Northwing Atrium. Visit the colorful booth and take your best shots with fun! Get ready for your best Instagrammable poses with a hashtag #DaviesColorsSMCityCebu 🎨
I also thank @pinkheavencebu for the sweet treats! 🍭🍬🥧🍡 All photos taken by amazing @wellbeinb
KETO FLOURLESS CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
* 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
* 1/2 cup Lakanto
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I use kethobetic Crunchy Chunky)
* 2 large eggs
* 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract * 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips .
1. Preheat oven to 180 c. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, Lakanto, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It will be a very thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Form the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch balls. You can make them smaller to yield more cookies.
4. Place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes (begin checking on them at 8 minutes). Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to cool before eating. .
A short note to my fellow millennials:
Time is precious but what we don’t realize is that while we run fast to catch up on life, we have already missed it.
It's okay to have flaws. It's okay not to have it all figured out yet. Your life is not a movie. Your life is the daily struggles and lessons, the wounds and the healing, the tears and the laughter, the work and rest, the success and failures, and everything in between.
Savor what you can and take it slow.