🚨Gifted psychic🚨 all my life I spend in psychic readings telling the future 🔮meditating and helping bad energy and spirits👻 I am here only for sole reason to help others to heal and provide my expert advice and I guarantee my readings 100% I did not learn this from my book it's been in my family for Generations and passed on through each individual through birth😘
If you're suffering from dull & damaged hair then you should consider adding the 100% Pure Sesame Oil by Sarin's Store to your haircare routine! I have thin hair that has quite recently been prone to a bit of hair fall. I decided to let my hair breathe a little by not dyeing it for a few weeks and nurturing it instead. I used this thrice a week and also changed my shampoo from the Xpel Biotin & Collagen shampoo to Soaperstar Beer Shampoo. (The Soaperstar shampoo helps with hair fall issues but leaves your hair a bit oily so you must condition after using it)
Let me break down its claims and which ones worked for me:
- Treats hair lice: I don't have any hair lice or dandruff problems so not sure about this claim 🤷🏻♀️
- Softens hair & skin: Idk about skin but it really did soften my hair more after using it👍🏻
- Prevents wrinkles: Again, I didn't use it on my skin so unable to comment on this 🤭
- Promotes hair growth: YES, major YES. It strengthened my roots and promoted to the growth of baby hairs on the sides of my forehead. This assisted in the reduction of my hair fall problems. 👌🏻
- Treats premature graying: Due to my genes, my hair started graying from the age of 12. I don't think this can stop the graying that has been a part of my bloodline for ages 😂
- Protects hair & skin from UV rays🌞
Have you tried any of @storesarins hair oils? Which one worked for you? Leave suggestions in the comments please! .
c a r t e r s s t e a m f a i r
We got absolutely soaked but still had smiles all round at @carterssteamfair what an absolutely lovely day out. The kids loved the rides, the music, the operators were lovely and I got some beautiful shots of all the stunning sign writing art work. How lovely that these antique rides are maintained and looked after so daringly for us to enjoy. You just don’t get the same vibe at all from a modern day fairground. I’ll be posting a full review over on my blog and I’ll let you know when it’s up. But for now, you can still head to Ravenscourt Park in Hammersmith to check it out - open till 7pm today!
I forgot how much easier it is when a baby is happy playing with absolutely anything. We kept all of Oscars old baby toys, thankfully, so we haven't had to buy anything yet. Does that make me a terrible mother? 😂 If any of you have seen my story lately, I was #gifted the beautiful @myhummyuk blanket that George is laying on, and it's like his absolute favourite thing ever now. I will be reviewing AND running a giveaway with one in the next few weeks, so if you're interested keep your eyes peeled! 👀