The 5th House In Astrology✨
The 5th house has #Leo as its natural #ruler sign and the #Sun as the planetary ruler. The house is responsible for #pleasure, #love, and #entertainment; all those shiny little moments, things and #circumstances that make the native’s reality #beautiful. It is a rather vital house for one’s everyday reality, where the presence of nearly any planet is positively affecting the native’s life. The fifth house is how one #expresses himself, and signifies his personal road towards #happiness. The house is all about how the individual has #fun; this includes all forms of gaming and #hobbies. Both #athletic activities and recreational games are represented here, while also their bad qualities such as #gambling and financial speculation. The fifth house is ruling creativity and pursuits and thus rules all hobbies. #Collecting objects, #searching, #hunting or simply playing with luck are definitely to be found in the astral parameters of the house. Apart from hobbies, the native’s manias and #obsessions fall in this house too. Many times, the border between a hobby and an obsession is rather blurry, and these two are different sides of the same coin.
The 5th house refers to casual sex as a game of conquer, as another athletic activity that keeps the body and the mind healthy and alive. Furthermore, #romantic relationships and #flirting, in general, are also considered subjects of the house. Falling in love, getting #excited and enthusiastic, meeting new people and #goofing around are 5th house matters too. As Leo is the ruling sign, #theaters, #drama, and acting are to be found also here. Leo and the Sun are also ruling #leadership, so the house can be an indicator of leading abilities and tendencies that the native has.
The house is also responsible for pride and showing off, while also of all types of celebration and #partying. Want to #chase your #luck? The fifth house is what you should examine in your chart, in this case. The #Laws of #Chance and the native’s ability to use them in his favor are to be found here.
There were at least 50 onlookers 👀 I loved every min of it! 5 year anniversary showing off our rings 😉 💙💜 Which pose is your favorite?
Felt a huge sense of freedom from social anxiety, could’ve never done this before!
Small or big, every step counts, please share.
What do you do now that you couldn’t before?
• Phone calls/voicemails
• Job interviews
• Driving - many people with SA also have/had fear of driving..anyone relate?
• Parties and other social events
• Attend weddings
• Grocery shopping like no one is watching 😜 (because they really aren’t)
• Speaking in front of groups
• Traveling, traveling solo - road trip, bus, train, flight 💫 (Specify solo or group travel and which type)
• Setting boundaries and expressing yourself
• Sharing your anxiety story or any other personal story
• Asking for help big or small (asking where something is at a store)
• Having lunch with your coworkers instead of hiding out somewhere
• Attend events, classes, Meetups, support groups
• Lessened anxiety including anticipatory and afterward anxiety
• Less negative thinking
• Being kinder to yourself
• Doing what feels authentic to you despite what society implies you should do
• Finding your tribe and keeping only valuable, reciprocal friendships in your life
Can’t wait to see what areas of progress you’ve made 💙💜
📧 Contact me if you need some encouragement and a new perspective to move forward. 💥