So here’s the last update for my Flood cosplay. To make a head that actually looked human, I covered my head with plaster bandages with a thick coat of Vaseline underneath. I later coated it with spray rubber. From there, I added foam to my already built torso piece so that I had a basic structure for the insulation foam to stick to. After that I carved a hole in the foam structure for the head to slot into. Then came foaming, which finally gave shape to the piece. Once the foam was fully dry, I added the recognizable flower-looking appendages on the infection form in my chest. Then after painting and detailing (adding different layers of different coloured blends of paint using an airbrush, and adding both human blood and infected greenish blood) it was finally done. To be quite honest, it isn’t the most comfortable costume to wear, but I am very pleased with the look of it.