Honestly... TRY THIS! ••••••••••••••••••••••••
Adobo style chicken w/ grilled mango and red pepper salsa on black rice. •••••••••••••••••••••••••
Start by marinating sliced chicken in apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic for at least 2 hours. Next, barbecue chicken, mangos and sweet peppers. Dice mangos and peppers along with a tomato and fresh cilantro. Mix with vinegar, salt, pepper, lime juice, and jalapeño powder to form a salsa. Serve chicken on top of rice and salsa and garnish with green onions, lime and teriyaki sauce. Enjoy!
Another street food find 😍😍 spent the day wandering around York today and ended up in the Shambles Market! Went for chicken satay with rice which was soooo good 😍😍😍 bought from @thaiseason_bypritsana 🇹🇭
Turkey n’ Tahini Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - Serves 4
4 large sweet potatoes
1 pound ground turkey
1 large onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon ghee
1 teaspoon olive oil
For the Tahini Dressing:
1/4 cup tahini
1/3 cup warm water
1 garlic clove finely minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prick the sweet potatoes several times with a fork and lightly rub with olive oil. Roast directly on the oven rack for 50-60 minutes, until extremely tender.
3. Meanwhile, heat the ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 6-7 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Mix in the ground turkey, cumin, cinnamon, coriander, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Cook until the turkey has brown and is no longer pink, about 8-9 minutes.
6. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together all the tahini dressing ingredients, adding more warm water if necessary until desired consistency is reached.
7. Remove the potatoes from the oven, and carefully cut in half. Stuff with the turkey mixture and top with a healthy amount of tahini dressing, parsley and sesame seeds.
#GetFit2StayHealthy#healthyrecipes#HealthyLiving#healthydinner#healthylunch#getfitnowaskmehow ❤️ @CoachGinnyToll