One of my favorite things about going for multiple nights is getting to slow down and relax. You get to see a whole other side of the event. Like here in this pic. They made this little girl an honorary alien as you can see by her green suit collar! She ran around with this alien and scared people and it was adorable! Things like this go on all over the event..you just have to slow down to watch. 📷👽🖤
My final rankings oh HHN27 houses. I’ve noticed this year everyone’s opinions are wildly different but one always holds number 1..Scarecrow:The Reaping! Again this is just my personal lineup.
1.Scarecrow-One of the best and scariest houses ever featured at HHN!
2. The Shining-I love the film and it was represented well. Hated the way they did the Grady Twins, loved the Gold Room!
3. AHS-Long and well executed.
4. Dark Waters-Gorgeous! Would have been my number 2 but I felt it was far too short and just cut off.
5. Blumhouse-this one grew on me. The end was intense!
6. The Fallen-Wish they had left the angel theme but you know people were butthurt sooo...
7.Saw-I liked all the tribute kills and the red buttons
8. AshvsEvilDead-Like many, never seen the show so had no connection
9.Hive-Just never grew on me. Even after several tours and explanations..the story just didn’t stick. They did the best they could with it supposed to be the conjuring!