We've been tagged by a few friends to share 10 facts about us. Sorry we're a tad late to this party! 😹
1. We're actual siblings from the same litter. We're pretty different though!
2. Lumos loves eating food, so much so that his nickname was #fatchunky. Noxie doesn't care about food much.
3. Noxie is perfectly happy playing with toys by herself. Lumos needs someone to play with him.
4. Noxie loves all forms of toy mouseys. Lumos loves wand toys.
5. Noxie usually does the cheeky and naughty things, but positions herself in a manner that it looks like Lumos did it. However, Mummy and Daddy have picked up on this trick!
6. Noxie loves exploring country areas, she loves farms, orchards and anywhere without many people. Lumos loves being the center of attention and would happily explore a busy cafe.
7. Noxie loves being a shoulder cat, while Lumos hasn't quite figured out that concept yet. Lumos has learnt how to sit on command though!
8. Lumos loves waking Mummy and Daddy up every morning with his high pitched meows and scratches at the door. Noxie prefers to say good night with a deep meow and dropping a bed time toy at the door.
9. Lumos likes to explore with Daddy, while Noxie likes to explore with Mummy.
10. Lumos loves people and cuddles, which is why his hashtag is #cuddlebearlumos. Noxie is shyer but can do some amazing gymnastics (hence #cheekygymnastnoxie).
We'd love to hear about all our amazing friends, feel free to join in ♥️
I’m excited to be partnering with to talk about the of benefits of Degree Women UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant. With my active lifestyle, I am always 'on the go'. Whether I am out running, hiking, biking, kayaking, and or simply on the move, helps to prevent white marks and stains on my clothes thanks to anti-white mark + yellow stain technology. Having that reliability in a spray is great, and I know I’m being protected as I move from one adventure to the next.@brookewillson
Follow Me: @hiking_clubs If love HIKING