Time to practice instructions!
We have over 30 games in our inventory. That's a lot of rules to learn. The Board of CardBoard always tries to learn as many games as possible, so that we can explain them to anyone who wants to try them out for themselves. Some games are of course harder than others to learn, or at the very least takes more time.
Well it seems that Score is trying to catch up on some of the rules as well before the event on Thursday. See you there and be ready for Haj Score.🦈 #cardboard#RollHighOrDie#jonkopinguniversity#jsu#boardgames#cardgames#rpg#ikeashark
💅🏽Deal is good today only until 10:00pm. PLEASE TEXT OR CALL ME @ 662-336-2457 PRIOR TO SENDING A PAYMENT w/the following information!!!
1. Your Name
2. Disered service(s)
3. Email address for delivery 💅🏽All payments must be made via Cash App to NailsByCarnita and you will be emailed a voucher for the paid service(s). Voucher quantities are limited, 1st come 1st serve.
Vi støtter @jsu.bergen sin kampanje og vil gjerne invitere flere på lacrossetrening. Wolves har trening til fredag 08:30-10:00 på Møhlenpris fotballbane!
Send oss en melding på face eller insta om du vil være med, slik at vi får tatt med nødvendig utstyr 😃
Foxes vil ha flere åpne treninger i januar!
Get paid for your review!!
1. Purchase Your favorite hair from @myxtendzhair
2. Create a video review on YouTube or Instagram
3. Send it to us
4. Reach 500 views and get paid
5. Make extra money 💰 when your followers use YOUR promo code to get paid per sale
6. Build your audience and make money!
I am super excited about this ceramics project! We are doing facejugs... I think my professor explained the history behind facejugs, but I missed that class 😓 Supposedly, back in the day, people kept things like liquor, poison, etc, in these jugs. They would make scary faces on them, so children wouldn’t go near them... how interesting is that!? I’ve gotta do some research. 🤔