#CONTESTALERT - 8 Winners get Rs.2000 vouchers from Barbeque Nation! To participate:
1. Follow EazyDiner on ALL 3 mediums- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram ( @eazydiner )
2. Once done, comment on this picture with #EazyDinerFanFest & TAG the friends you want to go with (the more, the better!)
3. Like this post
4. Share your fav deal from EazyDiner on your Instagram story and tag us for a bonus entry!
HURRY! First 4 winners announced tomorrow!
1. Make sure your profile is public for us to see the Instagram Story.
2. EazyDiner reserves the right to discontinue the contest as per their discretion.
3. Voucher valid till 27th April & in EazyDiner partner cities
➡Almost all chicken gravy recipes include onion paste for making gravy but this chicken gravy is without onion option and is very tasty to eat.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Gravy without Onion
Chicken – 500 gmsTomatoes – 2 pieces (puree)Ginger garlic paste – 2 tspWhole cumin seeds – 1 tspLemon juice – 2 tspChicken tikka masala – 2 tspRed chilly powder – 1 tspCoriander powder – 1 tspTurmeric powder – 1/2 tspCornflour – 1 tsp (dissolved in 2 tsp water)Oil – 2 tbspSalt – to tasteWater – as requiredCoriander leaves (chopped) – for garnishing
Procedure for preparing Chicken Gravy without Onion
In chicken add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp chicken tikka masala, salt, and lemon juice. Mix it and keep aside for half an hour. After this pressure cook it with required water for approximately 2 whistles.
Now separate the chicken pieces and masala water and keep aside.
Now in a wok heat oil add cumin seed, saute it and add remaining 1 tsp ginger garlic paste. Saute it and add tomato puree, mix it for 5 minutes. Now add red chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and remaining 1 tsp of tikka masala into the wok. Now add the boiled water form step 1 of chicken masala. Mix it till oil releases.
Add water as much gravy you need and heat for 5 minutes in high flame. Now add cornflour and again heat for 5 minutes till gravy becomes thick. Lastly add boiled chicken and mix it in low flame.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
Follow : @highfoodiegirls for more foodie updates
Let's beat the heat with mishti dahi 💫
Use #veggersparadise to get featured... :)