They say that you don’t choose your pet, as the animal chooses you. Boy isn’t that right. I remember the first day I met you, only 2 days old, and I instantly fell in love with you. I can’t explain the bond that we’ve developed thus far, as I’ve bottled fed you the first day i started working and watched you to continually grow. You remind me of my first chocolate lab, Kodiac, and I see him in you in your behavior, but you are definitely different and I love it. I am impressed with how far you’ve grown these last 6 weeks and I am eagerly looking forward to see you develop into an adult.
As you are my very first animal that I have complete custody and responsibility of, I have promises that I have to tell you...
- I promise to love you more and more as time goes by
- I promise to never let you feel abandoned
- I promise to give you the best nutrition and active lifestyle I can
- I promise to always give you love and support you even when you can be a little turd at times
- I promise to always make you feel safe
- I promise to take you on adventures and help you experience everything you can
- I promise to be the best first time dad that I could be
- I promise to give you the best medical care that i can provide
- I promise to make you the best man’s best friend
- I promise that I am going to do everything in my power to give you the best life
There are endless promises that I can give to you, but the only thing I ask in return is for you to bare with me as I am learning to be a great dad for you.
I love you Kota. I want to be the first to welcome you into my life and into the family!
Your dad ❤️ #dog#dogs#labpuppy#labradorretriever#chocolatelab#firsttimedad#love#dogdad#puppy#lab#puppies#labrador#retriever#animal#doggy#puppylove#puppylover#growingup#eternallove#puppyadventures#puppygram#puppylife