How to WORK SMARTER:
1. Plan out your weeks and days in advance.
2. Invest in learning.
3. Measure results, not time.
4. Focus on one thing at a time.
5. Stick to a routine.
6. Have a set work space.
7. Do critical thinking to solve problems not emotions.
8. Have long term goals that excite you.
Our ES students kicked off their Read-a-thon with a fun afternoon of games. They were also challenged to read as many minutes as they can from October 15th to November 2nd. Prizes will be awarded each week for the top reader on each team and a prize for the top reader of total minutes for the three weeks combined. #lifeatICS#icssingapore#nicsschools#learning
For the first time, our students pick up a guitar and give it a whirl. With a collaborative approach, helping one another our, and the students leading the learning their no doubt set to experience success in their challenges. #hccryde#learning