Food has to be fun & mouthwatering!
The touristy souvlaki piazza of Monastiraki is widely known as "the place to be" when it comes to souvlaki, especially in older generation & tourist circles! Yet anyone who is able to taste, smell or see food for what it really is, can easily tell what are the shortcomings of those places.
The Savvas branch on Ermou is the exception to the rule, yet w/o the Savvas spec!
The andreasfoood spec results in a whole different souvlaki experience, with culinary references from various parts of Greece, including the north & the Aegean islands.
I go for a pita with country sausage & ask for the following:
1. sausage cut in two separate parts (instead of simply half-cut)
2. sausage grilled very well over charcoal (instead of deep-fried)
3. pita w/o oil, medium grilled over charcoal (instead of hot plate w. oil)
4. spicy cheese mash (instead of tzatziki or thousand island sauce)
5. more tomato (3-4 slices instead of 1-2)
The result may be far from what Savvas offers by default, yet I give Savvas 8,5/10 for being able to accommodate all of the above with success.
The best way to eat this particular souvlaki is with real cuttlery, wide open on a real dish 🙃
Xin chúc mừng 10 khách hàng may mắn tham gia mini game ngày 2/11 của Morico đã nhận được 1 voucher 100k như sau:
Các bạn vui lòng inbox giúp Morico thông tin (họ tên, SĐT, email) trước ngày 22/11 để nhận mã code & hướng dẫn nhận quà bạn nha.
Cảm ơn tất cả các bạn đã tham gia mini game cùng Morico nhé.