5 facts about me!!! Today’s the day we find out a lil bit more about our insta buddies.
Feels like a Very strange post to put up on here but here goes...
1. And prob the most appreciated!! My beautiful sister @hkidby saved me by donating a kidney 4 years ago.
She fixed me completely and my life has been Amazing ever since. I owe Everything to this Amazing human!!!
2. My name is Miffy. Short for Myfanwy (a Proper Welsh name!!) I was called this because the lady in the hospital bed next to my mum had a baby girl and called her Miffi. My mum loved it so much she called me it. Whilst working in a call centre I spoke to her!!! She was called miffi. Had the same date of birth and was born in Cardiff!!! I told her I was named after her! What are the odds!!
3. Not sure on how many ‘Greats’ But I think it was my Great, great, great, great grandmother died on the titanic.
4. I once ran down the motorway whilst the police held back all the traffic for me!!! What a buzz!!! 😂🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️
5. I Love animal!! Especial sea animals and we love to holiday where we can swim with the fish!! My Favourites are turtles and once in the Maldives one came to me and held my hand!!! Got pics of us swimming together (was a Very happy Girl!) And another time we swam with whale sharks which I think was the Most moving experience?! So Big and beautiful I cried with joy!!! 😍😍😍
Actually feel like I’ve got more but that’s enough about me for today!!!!
Looking forward to reading some of your facts. What’s you’re best ever experience or Favourite memory?