Baby T’s current favorites motorcycle, rain coat, crocs, and a bloomed dandelion. •••
The obsession with dandelions is so real! She goes on a search everyday to find the most perfect one. She’ll carry it around until part of the dandelion comes off and then she throws it away to search for another perfect one.
Sunday Snap: Day 3 of backyard hangs had us all working up quit the appetite, and with the back patio holding our first BBQ gathering of summer tonight, Sunday brunch was calling our names. ⠀
I said it last week & I’ll say it again (mom-to-mom) eating outside with a toddler is highly recommended!⠀
And if you can find a kid friendly dining option where bubbles and sidewalk chalk are provided as entertainment? Dining out or in at home? (ah-mazing).
Left: the night I went into labor with little Marty at 37 weeks 3 days. Right: today at 39 weeks. No wonder I’m more uncomfortable this time around 🤣 I remember people saying how tiny I was before but I still felt huge!!! It’s all about perspective!! Haha also our bodies are freaking amazing!! Such a miracle that there is a tiny human growing inside me! God is so good! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
ad| Hi. My name is Sheena and my toddler doesn’t stop eating. Her tummy is a bottomless pit it seems. As much time as she spends scoping out the pantry and fridge, she may as well pitch a tiny tent in the kitchen. I’m thankful that she has such a healthy little appetite and doesn’t squish her face up at most foods. Veggies are no exception. Kiki loves her veggies including @HappyFamily's new Happy Tot Love My Veggies Bowls. They are a perfect balance of nutrition for a quick meal on-the-go or after a long day! Hit the link in my bio for a $1 off coupon! #HappyTot
They mean so much.
This is not just one side or the other. In-laws or mine. This is all family and I’m so happy we’re all together.
My mom moved here a week and a half ago.
It’s been a bit stressful due to the movers and closing of her house in IL.
But, wonderful memories have already started.
What a blessing for my daughter to have both sets of Grandparents less than 10 min away!
So excited for new adventures, memories, love, and laughter.
And, the most I’m excited for is the new moments and memories to come!
What are you most grateful for?
Haven’t posted in a while here!! Thought I would make a post about our current situation... recently I decided that I needed to take a step back and focus on our family, so I ended up putting in my notice to my amazing job in the healthcare field. That job had been the doorway to teaching me so much that I didn’t know about myself, and about others. I have no regrets being a full time working mom at this point, but I do feel like as a mom you have to take care of yourself first to provide the best care you can to others. I was just not getting enough self care, or enough time to spend with my family and a good bond with my son-to be able to take care of strangers who really needed me there for them as well. It was a huge conflict of love, I knew that I would miss so many people, my patients included. I would miss out on what was happening for their health and well-being, but I knew that this sacrifice would be a very important one. I knew that I am only able to see my son grow up once and I cannot just standby and wave while missing out on so much time. Being with him and watching him grow and learn is what I live for, he has made it so far after such trials for his own health. I also feel that as far as my mental health goes, bonding with him and setting more side away for being his mom and a wife was such a big step for me. One I knew I wouldn’t regret at this point. I need to be a healthier me, and by doing this step I will hopefully do so. I think that if you are in a dark place, and there is one thing you know you should do but it will be hard for you, or you’re thinking “what will people say”, just take life as it is and DO IT. You only have this life, so make it your own and don’t dread every single day. If the medical field has taught me anything, it is that life is too short to make yourself unhappy or unhealthy over something you have control over. I might go back into the medical field eventually once I feel healed emotionally, at this time it’s important to freely become a healthier, happier individual if I ever want to take care of others in the future.
Happy fifth birthday, baby girl. Everything I do, I do for you. Thank you making my wish of becoming a mommy come true. My wish for you is a long lifetime of happiness. 💕 thank you @melistopher for the 📷 but also a huge thank you to *everyone* that came - the day wouldn’t have been the same without you. #ThisHouseOfLove#blessed
Hi everyone! This week I hit 1500 followers, so I thought I would share a little about myself for those of you I don't know yet! I have connected with so many amazing women and mamas over the last couple months, and I can't wait to continue to get to know more of you! It really does take a village to raise kids, and I love how this has become a new way for me to connect with other moms and support each other!
1. I am a mental health therapist, and I specialize in working with children and adolescents. I just couldn't imagine going back to work full time after I had my triplets, but i love my job and also couldn't imagine giving up that part of my life. I am lucky that the company I work for was willing to let me come back part time after they were born, so I was able to find a good balance of continuing to work and also having more time at home with my kids.
2. The beach is my happy place. Most days I can't even find time to finish our laundry, but I'm pretty sure if my husband would ever agree to move to the beach, I would have our entire house packed in 24 hours.
3. I love listening to live music. If I had the opportunity to choose my ideal date night, it would be going to a concert.
4. I love to cook and try new recipes. I am currently working my way through my new @magnoliatable cookbook! If you're considering getting it, it's amazing! If anyone has other must try recipes, send them my way!
5. My husband and I were not able to get pregnant on our own, and we had to do IVF in order to have our sweet miracle trio. Infertility sucks. I am open about our journey because I remember how lonely it felt to go through that process for me. My hope is that I can be a support for others feeling that same way throughout their journey. .
Feel free to leave a comment or send me a DM telling me a little about you as well. I look forward to connecting with more amazing women and parents!