To my Beautiful Daughter 😍
A few important rules to teach your daughter(s): • Travel light through life. Keep only what you need.
• It’s okay to cry when you’re hurt. It’s also okay to smash (some) things; but, wash your face, clean your mess, and get up off the floor when you’re done. You don’t belong down there.
• If you’re going to curse, be clever. If you’re going to curse in public, know your audience.
• Seek out the people and places that resonate with your soul.
• Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
• 5-second rule. It’s just dirt. There are worse things in a fast food cheeseburger.
• You are a woman, you do not need a man, but you can absolutely enjoy your life with a good one.
• Happiness is not a permanent state. Wholeness is. Don’t confuse these.
• Never walk through an alley alone. • Be less sugar, more spice, and only as nice as you’re able to without compromising yourself.
• Can’t is a cop-out. • Hold your heroes to a high standard. Be your own hero.
• If you can’t smile with your eyes, don’t smile. Insincerity is nothing to aspire to.
• Never lie to yourself.
• Your body, your rules.
• If you have an opinion, you better know why.
• Practice your passions. • Ask for what you want. The worst thing they can say is no. • Wish on stars and dandelions, then get to work to make them happen.
• Stay as sweet as you are.
• Fall in love often. Particularly with ideas, art, music, literature, food and far-off places.
• Say Please, Thank You, and Pardon Me, whenever the situation warrants it.
• Reserve “I’m sorry” for when you truly are.
• Naps are for grown-ups, too.
• Question everything, except your own intuition. • You have enough. You are enough.
• You are amazing! Don't let anyone ever make you feel you are not. If someone does....walk away. You deserve better.
• No matter where you are, you can always come home.
• Be happy and remember your roots, family is EVERYTHING.
• Say what you mean and mean what you say.
• Be kind; treat others how you would like them to treat you.
• If in doubt, remember whose daughter you are and straighten your crown. 👑 @janeemilly
Copy, paste and post a picture of your daughter(s).
Sebelum turun papan Billboard nya, saya abadikan dulu ya suatu saat ini akan jadi kenang kenangan.....ah kamu ternyata sudah besar, sampai Mami merasa cepat sekali waktu berlalu.....I Love u son @solascripscrip ...kejarlah mimpi dan cita-cita mu setinggi bintang di langit, support dan doa selalu kami panjatkan buatmu..💖💖💖....#mySolascriptura#mysunshine
O Pedro é o amigo mais lindo que Deus me deu depois do Espírito Santo. É a minha caixa de segredos, meu cais, onde eu deposito minha confiança e peso nas horas que o coração dói.
É com quem eu mais brigo, mais perturbo, mas é quem eu mais faço questão de manter a amizade mesmo que tudo diga o contrário.
Pedro significa "rocha" e não há nada diferente disso na personalidade dele porque ele é resistente a qualquer coisa que eu já vi ele enfrentar.
Ser amiga dele, além de namorada, é uma surpresa todos os dias, é desafiador e às vezes irritante ao extremo mas é a experiência mais linda que vivo frequentemente e é a que eu repetiria todas as vezes,mil vezes só pra poder chamá-lo de amigo e ter, além de qualquer outra coisa, a amizade dele.
Eu tenho um amigo no meu amor. "I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets To carry love, to carry children of our own." #mysunshine ♡