Before my baby bro was Capt Jack Sparrow he was this cool kid with his cool dog Rocky in Yorba Linda. ✌🏼😎 #coolkid#babybrother#family#orangecounty (I love this pic...the phone book and clock radio in the background.) @mycaptainjack
WE DID IT! 7 Days, 7 cities, 3121 miles traveled, 46.2 miles walked, 1 TRIP OF A LIFETIME (YES, I enjoyed it. YES, I’m happy I did it. NO, I will not be repeating it😂) In this past week, I think I’ve had more alone time than ever before. And looking back, this trip (as cheesy as it sounds) has taught me so much about myself, and life as a whole. Here’s what I’ve learned after seven days of traveling solo across the country:
1. Slow down (omg I’m turning into my father😳😂): Take your time, and enjoy some of the slower moments... because you’re only doing life (&this trip) once.
2. Shit happens: Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches. Take a deep breath, collect yourself, and trust that you will figure things out.
3. You only have control of so much: Allow others to help you, and help others in return.
4. You are far more capable than you think. When you put your mind to something, go after it with determination, without doubt or hesitation. Never underestimate your abilities... you’re stronger than you think! (I can also claim that this trip made me physically stronger... Try hauling 58 lbs of luggage across the US!)
5. Adventure is out there: Get out and find yours
@lbeachler makes me look fit with her insane video editing skills. 😍
Have you guys had your fill of CrossFit videos? My glass isn’t even half way full yet! This turned out epic! Thanks @tapia0314 and my boo thang @bjersey85 for throwing down making my video skills look great 😜 who wants more? 🙋🏻♀️@occf #crossfit#occf#orangecounty#videography#partone
♥️Do ALL things with LOVE♥️
My intention this week is to send love into all that I do, say and hear. Let love heal💖Let love bring hope 💜Let love inspire💙My classes @iheart this week
Monday 💚 5:45p Vinyasa
Monday 💚 7:00p Yin
Wednesday 💚 9:45a Vinyasa
Wednesday 💚 11:00a Gentle Flow
Thursday 💚 4:30p Vinyasa
Thursday 💚 5:45p Gentle Flow
Friday 💚 11:00a Gentle Flow
Saturday 💚 10:00a Yoga in the Park