🔺2018 #XXL CYPHER REMIX🔺
⚡️Click the link in my bio for the full video‼️
Thanks to @colectorbeats for the instrumental remake 🙏
Sorry about the shitty video quality, had problems converting it to save on my phone 📲
YES, YOU CAN EAT EGGS!
Many people avoid eggs because they're afraid of driving up their cholesterol levels — I believe many thought so.
You've banned eggs from breakfast under the pretense that they’ll hike up your cholesterol levels, here’s good reason to bring them back.
There are many benefits of having eggs example.
1. Keep you full and satisfied
2. Help lose Weight
3. Lower inflammation
4. It's brain food, keeps you up and energetic
5. Lowers down risk of diabetes
6. Improves your cholesterol profile
7. Reduces risk of heart diseases
8. Boost your immune system
Only 20 percent of the body’s cholesterol comes from diet, the remaining 80 percent of your cholesterol is made by your liver.
Furthermore, saturated fat and trans fat in your diet play a bigger role in cholesterol levels than dietary cholesterol.
Eggs can be a part of your heart-healthy meal plan, in moderation.
SO MUCH CAN YOU EAT?
According to the author of "Small change Diet" 2 eggs a day are perfectly fine!
You never know everything you’re going to experience out here on a given day. I’ve seen this plane land and take off many times around Cromwell Island, but I’ve never seen it in the middle of the lake for an afternoon special moment so I had to cruise over and say hi to get this photo. Best looking boat I’ve seen all week!