When you look at my Instagram feed, it’s easy to see how amazing your wedding day can be... BUT real, authentic, genuine, true love is made in the marriage not on the wedding day. Love is relational. It requires daily work and sacrifice, and it is hard.
That’s right. I’m saying it. Marriage is hard. Life together is hard. Being a family is hard. It isn’t perfect but it is precious. Stand by each other through it all. ❤️
Did you catch this epic vow renewal on @rocknrollbride?!
Check out this amazing team of people who created this vow renewal:
• Photography: Rachael Laporte @rachael_laporte
• Photography: Becky Payne Photography @beckypaynephotography
• Officiant: Michelle Wahila, Ruffled By Grace @ruffledbygrace
• Flowers: VegeBouquet —Unconventional Botanical Creations @vegebouquet
• Calligraphy — Love Calligraphy UK @lovecalligraphyuk
• Ceremony Venue: steps of Basilica Sacre Coeur, Montmartre, Paris, France #sacrecoeur
• Alice and Simone: @takeyourbagblog
• Alice's Outfit Jacket and Shoes Boutique — Stylists at Work @stylists.at.work Dress — Lucky Sixpence Bridal @sixpenceinyourpocket Shoes — Dries Van Noten @driesvannoten Earrings, Ring — Gemma Redmond Vintage @gemredvintage
• Hair: Dragan’s Coiffure @dragans.coiffure
• Makeup: Joleen Emory @makeupbyjoleen •Simone's Outfit - Simone wore the same outfit he wore on their wedding day three years ago Jacket — ASOS @asos Tee — Amplified Clothing @amplifiedclothing
As featured in Rock n Roll Bride: @rocknrollbride #antibridetribe
Out of view of this picture to the right was a cute little old lady who was stopping every three steps for a cute little rest, and she’d look over and it’d proper make me laugh as I’d find it super awkward doing the standard posey candid pics (I mean all previous photos are natural caught off guard ones, was trying something new for the first time this time) 😂😂. Tbh I’m like this most of the time anyway - cheesy grin all the time.