This swing to precision took me about a year to accomplish. I'm fucking happy that I finally landed it.
This is really one of the biggest jumps I've ever done.
I guess that thousands of hours of training, preparation, commitment, taking care of my body, being obsessed about movement, also endless little failures and learning from them payed off.
Also without my friends I wouldn't be able to do this so BIG THANK YOU! to all of you who always support me and let me be myself. I love you guys :) @kovar_adam
Tony a další :) Haha it took me just those 3 seconds and gave me so much energy and appreciation to write this down. Well, when I get used to the fact I actually did it I guess I'm gonna crave for more 😀
My hubby loves pears and the fall, so I whipped up this dessert tonight. 🍐🍐🍐
2 pears, halved
4 tbsp coconut butter, divided into equal fourths
Fine Himalayan sea salt, to taste
Cinnamon, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Using the melon baller, remove the area where the seeds are.
3. Stuff the coconut butter into the whole you created.
4. Place the pears cut-side up on the baking dish.
5.Sprinkle the cinnamon and salt onto each piece of pear.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve warm.