MERMAID POSE! - if you’ve followed me for a while, you probably know that this is one of my favourite poses to practice! .
Take any variation that you love or that feels good for you!
If mermaid isn’t in your practice yet then no problem! You can just work towards it!!🙌🏽
- work on different poses that support the opening of the chest, neck & shoulder area.
- I wouldn't recommend trying to bend the back leg if it puts extra strain on an already tighter hip flexor. - so just work into your pigeon pose, using blocks to square off the hips if you need to, as well as working into some lunges and other poses that help to open up through the hips and quads (thigh muscles).
- Use your props!! Use blocks to sit on, use a strap if you can’t quite make the bind, use whatever you need to to help you work towards the pose! Props are an amazing invention 😜
Again, don’t force it! Work with where you’re at TODAY! ❤️ .
❄️.POSE LINE UP.❄️
1- cobra / bow
3 half moon
5- bind of choice
6- bridge / wheel
7- dolphin / pincha
🔥.HOW TO JOIN.🔥
- Follow all hosts & sponsors - Like & repost this flyer. Tag a few friends!
- Post each day using the #WarmHeartsForWinter (Be sure your profile is public so we can see all of your beautiful posts!)
- Warm up properly before each pose, listen to your body, modify when needed.
- HAVE FUN & don’t be shy to interact with other fellow yogis ❤️
Taika's first swim 🌊 .
Today Ian and I took Taika to the Albany swimming pools for his first swim! Taika loves a bath so we were pretty sure he would love swimming. Our little water baby kicked, floated, went under the water (fully submerged) and came up happy as! He really enjoyed floating and being pulled around in the water. He even went under the little fountains! We had such a fun time and we can't wait to spend the summer swimming at the beach and the pools!
🌟IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! 🌟We’re celebrating this festive season by giving away one of our amazing Dwinguler Sofas valued at $199 in the colour of your choice!
To enter simply:
Find the original post on our Instagram page and follow the rules to enter!! Competition is open to Australian residents only and closes on Monday 26th November 2018 at 8pm AEST. Winner will be drawn at random.
GOOD LUCK 🍀 *Competition is in no way affiliated with Instagram.
~Wooden Toy Sewing Machine~
This has to be one of the most unique and amazing things I have ever found. I am sure I will regret letting it go, but I am here to share the love. This little treasure has a working needle thay spins when the handle is turned. Swipe to see all photos/videos, this shows the condition. ~
$46 + Postage or Local Pick Up
Хоккейный тренажер HDTS – это двигающийся конвейер, как беговая дорожка, покрытый синтетическими планками, на которых хоккеист катается на коньках так же, как и на льду.
Дорожка может двигаться вперед и назад (второе видео) с разной скоростью, а также менять угол наклона относительно горизонта.
Запись на тренировку в Минский Хоккейный Центр по тел.: +375(29)697-10-00📲