Post number 2 from the Christmas market!
1. They seemed busy so I didn't want to disturb.
2. Gorgeous ceiling decorations!
3. A life sized horse!! It looked as cuddly as a plushie ❤️
4. I'm not sure these Santas could actually see me..
5. There was lots of food too, from gourmet liquorice to olive oils to tea.
6. A pretty Christmas tree! Ours isn't up yet. Grandma and Grandpa Hooman puts up the tree on the 23rd but my human says we'll put ours up when we get home 😊
7. After all the walking, it was nice to sit down in the café. They had homemade glutenfree apple pie, which my human and I ate - yummy!
8. These polarbears reminded me of my amazing friend @scribblesadventures 😊❤️
9. What cool chocolate packaging!
10. The market is actually a plant nursery so although the Christmas part was massive, there was also a big selection of beautiful plants and flowers 🌸
Today I went with my human and Grandma Hooman to a huge Christmas market in Vellinge. I couldn't belive the amount of Christmas decorations, foods, and flowers were on sale! Here are just a few photos of some of the things!
1-3. One section had a huge miniature Christmas village with a train and all.
4. An even smaller village! It's rare that I get to feel big 😊
5. Gorgeous little deers!
6. There were a lot of Santas that moved in different settings, like the video I posted earlier. These Santas were trying to ski, and one of them was going up and down, up and down, in a sled.
7. This is another moving Santa. He was sleeping and snoring really loudly!
8. I knocked, but I don't think mini-Santa was home.
9. Christmas hippos!!!
10. More moving Santas, sawing coconuts..?