⚖️ Ingredients for 4-5 portions:
500g lasagna plates
800g ground beef
1500ml tomato paste or sauce
Salt, pepper, oregano, oil .
1000 calories per portion .
1. I use lasagna plates which do not require precooking. If you have different one, just follow the instructions on a package.
2. Preheat a pan with olive oil. Cut onion, carrots, paprika and garlic and fry in a pan.
3. Add ground beef into a pan. Salt, pepper.
4. Cook for 10-15 min. Now add tomato sauce and cook a sauce at a medium heat for another 20-30 min. Add oregano and other seasonings of your choice.
5. In a separate cooking pot prepare a bechamel sauce: melt butter, add milk and flour and bring to cooking until this mixture achieves sour cream consistency.
6. Start putting together a lasagna: take a big baking form and place a bit of bechamel sauce on the bottom. Put lasagna plates on top, then cover them with bechamel again and then with beef sauce. Continue putting all together in this order: plates-bechamel-beef sauce. The last layer has to be beef sauce.
7. Put cheese on top and bake for 45min at 180C.