And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]. Quran 2:45 🍀YEAR END SALE🍀
one for RM 180
two for RM 300
DM/WA to purchase
“Bacalah Alquran, karena Alquran kelak akan datang pada hari kiamat sebagai pemberi syafaat (pertolongan) kepada orang yang membacanya.” (HR Muslim)
#Azzukhtuf Year End Sale sudah bermula , jom dapatkan senaskah hari ini✨. #azzukhrufquran
💞pages from Tafsir Ibn Kathir [A reading in our Juz Amma Program]: HOW our beloved prophet (pbuh) responded to differences in opinion.
What we could learn from his character:
1) ✨Always ask why people do what they do - don’t assume.
2) ✨Make encouragement and increasing love for Allah a priority.
3) ✨Respect that people are different.
This is an important principal. The smallest actions, words, thoughts, and motivations matter. So purify yourself and KNOW that Allah is just & all knowing.
Real life examples:
1. Doing a good thing with bad intentions will be taken to account.
2. Doing an action with good intentions while being ignorant will be taking to account.
3. When reading or seeing something negative related to Allah. Remember this.
“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)