I am an African child, born with a skin the colour of chocolate, bright, brilliant and articulate, strong and bold, I'm gifted, talented enough to be the best.
I am born of the people's of the continent of Africa. 🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦
NEW DISPLAY HOME COMING SOON !!! It’s almost here and we can’t wait to show you!
Stay tuned for the big launch or you can enquire with our team to discuss the benefits about living in Hilltop Grove Estate.
Jo Lindo | 0429 092 110 | www.hilltopgrove.com.au
Even more amazing changes in Scarborough! The Lookout Bar is now The Lookout Bar Bowling Bites with eight, 10-pin bowling alleys for you to enjoy.
Paul Kettle | 0403 177 680 | www.somervilleperth.com.au
At EPC, we value client relations and putting the people first. A friendly face is always at the forefront of our service - and we guarantee that you'll be the first to know of any digital tips or advice!
Create Your Voice With EPC | 1300 123 372 |www.elitepropertycampaigns.com.au
Dressing up your home for winter? You can expect rich colours like emerald green and burgundy to be on-trend. Forget playing it safe. Give the neutrals a break!
Carole Saville | 041 041 9241 | www.saville.eview.com.au
Bigger isn’t always better. Check out this tiny home made by Tiny Heirloom!
Complete with a house automation system and a touch of vintage glam, it’s all about achieving more with less!
Nick Wallace | 0409 295 914 | https://applecross.ljhooker.com.au
2/85 Robert Street, Como | This home of generous proportions has been built over two levels to maximise space and separation with a floorplan that has been designed to give family members places to come together as well as their own spaces to relax privately.
Intuitively designed with a focus on unlimited space, light and fluid indoor/outdoor flow, this remarkable home excites from the moment you enter and continues to impress right throughout. It perfectly balances a sense of relaxed living with sophisticated designer, bespoke elements and provides an over-sized home for immediate enjoyment moments to St Ives North Primary School and City/Station transport. .
• Spacious, light-filled formal living flows to balcony with tree top vistas
• Separate formal dining opens to private travertine tiled courtyard
• Awe-inspiring casual living and dining area with double storey glassed wall and ideally flows to alfresco spaces both front and rear
• Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops and Ilve appliances adjoins casual living and dining
• Enormous additional rumpus room and gym room
• Enviable, over-sized master bedroom suite with private balcony, walk-in robe and deluxe en suite
• Additional 5 bedrooms, two family bathrooms, plus study/6th bedroom on ground floor with own bathroom
• Calm galley/reading areas on first floor with balconies
• Numerous, private al fresco spaces with in-ground pool and level grassed area
• St Ives North catchment zone, footsteps to City/rail bus, local shops and parks
For more information leave comments #theoffplanjournal