i somehow managed to dig through my (almost) empty fridge and make this 30 min meal for tonight’s dinner #WIN ✊🏻
🍴: bed of greens🍃, quinoa, turmeric cauliflower rice, roasted red potatoes, @applegate red pepper sausage, and a side of @traderjoes sauerkraut 🥗
hope everyone had a great start to the week! 🧡
Dinner tonight!!! Just quick and easy and it’s still healthy!! So this meal here is 530 calories...the old me would have eaten 3 times that before I found a new and healthy relationship with food!!!! I looked up my old meal that I got from McDonald’s and omg I can’t believe I use to put that in my body!!! It calculated to over 1200 calories!! And I’m not one to be a crazy calorie counter but it just blows my mind how different I see food now! The healthy amazing real food that fills me for hours and fuels me Vs the nasty processed food at fast food joints that left me bloated sluggish and hungry 30 minutes later! When you taken in real food you not only feel better but you preform at a higher level!! Nutrition is key to health!!! .
Delicious Junk-Free Vegan Chia Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are grain-free, sugar-free, vegan and paleo friendly. Go make some. .
Junk Free Ingredients:
• 1 tbsp @nutiva chia seeds • 3 tbsp of water
• 3 tbsp @malkorganics almond milk
• 4 tbsp @chosenfoods avocado oil
• 1 tsp @simplyorganicfoods vanilla extract
• 1 tsp @simplyorganicfoods ceylon cinnamon
• 1 tsp @simplyorganicfoods pumpkin spice
• 1/2 tsp of @sweetleafstevia stevia extract
• 1/2 tsp @bobsredmill baking soda
• 1 1/4 cup of almond flour
• 1/4 cup of @lilys_sweets_chocolate chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine chia seeds and water in a small bowl, mix, and let sit for 5 minutes.
3.In a large bowl add chia egg, almond milk, avocado oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. Mix until well combined.
4. Add almond flour and mix until well combined.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Roll into balls and placed on cookie sheet with parchment paper and flatten them slightly with the palm or your hand.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
8. Enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge.
Being a mum is one of the greatest achievements in my life. Unfortunately I felt like I was only just a mum.
I want more, I wanted to help others, I wanted to feel empowered, reach my goals.
The Gratitude Gang has helped me earn money while I can help others in their health and wellness journey.
Comment below with a 🙌🏻 or DM me if you would 💗 more information about joining the Gang.
All you need is a motivation and drive ✨
A quick lunch break for this busy Monday 😋 cleaned out the fridge for later and this is what I ended up with - raw carrots with Tessemae’s creamy ranch, avocado and boiled eggs with S&P, cherry tomatoes, and pecans 👍 the perfect fix to keep the brain working for the rest of the day 🥕🥑🍅🥚
Bbq chicken? Sweet potato fries? Green beans? & corn bread! Clearly eating some southern comfort food 😋
Recently I discovered that CORN is behind all of the stomach issues I’ve been experiencing for a couple years. Go figure eating cornbread in Austin made things way worse. I’d say I’m pretty intolerant of things like corn tortilla chips, cornbread, tortillas, etc. It’s a challenge trying to remember what I can and can’t eat! Go your entire life eating popcorn and tell me you don’t naturally reach for some and then later remember it gives you killer stomach aches 🤦🏽♀️ it’s a learning experience for me right now, but I’m happy I’ve finally narrowed it down and can make the right diet adjustments!