💛 This mama is taking a minute 🧡
I have to say I did indeed have a bit of a crazy night at work and this mama is taking in the minute. Taking in the crisp air. Fall is so beautiful that it takes my breath away.
I am so enjoying this minute. Things have been crazy and busy. And this morning I just have this relaxed comfortable feeling. I get to sit and watch a TV show uninterrupted, eating maple sugar oatmeal, and under a blanket, yes this my daughters Mickey mouse Christmas blanket 😊! Hope you all feel comfortable, relaxed, and are having a blessed filled day!
Wishing y’all a bright & lovely Sunday! Sunday’s are my favorite day of the week. Reflection, intentions, excitement for all the opportunities of a new week.
Time to refill your cup. We all have the potential of greatness. The question is, “Are you ready?” •
Powerful words and inspiration from a beautiful soul & my friend @studiofitnez •
SUNDAY’S ARE FOR PONDERING:
Fitness is crazy business: • it takes you to a somewhat scary and vulnerable place worth visiting.
• it asks you to get out of your comfort zone and that can downright hurt, which is the point.
• it creates all kinds of emotions like doubt, fear and insecurity yet it builds these up to their antonyms.
• it’s safe to say that it both builds beautiful bodies as beautiful minds.
• it is not only something we enjoy doing but we enjoy watching others do it also!!! • it’s a profession for which most of us do not get a salary yet get up early or stay late for. • it shapes you, in many ways
• it doesn’t know boundaries, so you have to learn to set them yourself.
• it opens doors to health and wellness and closes doors to illness and the need for prescription drugs
• it brings people together, forces team effort and stimulates commitment.
• when done in pure solitude, it can help clear your mind by demanding you to think positively. Negative thinking never survives in fitness.
• it’s a ride worth taking!
• it can take your heart to the red zone QUICK and make a BEAST out of you.
So this Sunday morning, ask yourself this one question:
“Why am I not riding this train?”
Then go buy yourself a ticket!
Have a great day, sweet world ☀️🌎 ☀️🌍 ☀️
the moment you
stop focusing on
what you lack you'll
quickly realise you
live in abundance
⋆ lyn doorn | overflow
The weather is changing y'all. I 'need' me a bath like this. 👑 But... a shower will also be able to do the trick. Out here trying to take my own advice from this poem. Damn, that's often the hardest isn't it. 😂 Comment some advise you gave someone else recently, that you want to apply to yourself more. I'm curious. .
Enjoy the last day of this week-end tribe! Much love, Lyn.
Feel free to repost by mentioning @lyndoorn in the caption, using #lyndoorn and tagging me in the image.
from the Club🍷to the Gym💪🏽
i'm down -98lbs this morning😭😍😍 so unreal and Amazing! and i got to workout with my girl @daniikayyy! it's ganna be a Great Saturday!
Get your exercise in today + eat clean Babes🖤 we have Goals to work towards👏🏼
If letter writing and handwritten notes are still your thing, you have to try the chic and elegant thank you cards like these ones from one of our favorite Black-woman artisans at #EffiesPaper
These marble note cards are ideal for sending a quick thank you note, advice or words of comfort. They’re perfect for entrepreneurs, CEOs and social butterflies alike!
Shop stationery products and everything in between at the link in our profile!🌿 #ShopBLKGRN