Mentally preparing to eat shit for most of this run 🙄
I love learning new things, especially if it counts as fitness! I have only been snowboarding 8 times in my life, but I instantly fell in love. Even though I fall a lot, I'm determined to master it. Also, it is such a good model for so many life lessons:
1. Falling and failing is learning. Get back up and keep going, you're getting better.
2. Chill out and let it happen. The more you try to control things, the harder it is.
3. Trust yourself and your body. Confidence is half the battle.
4. Where you look, you will go. Keep your eyes forward and in the direction you seek. Distractions will derail you in more way than one.
5. Carve your own path and don't follow to closely to anyone else.
Been off the gram for a few days but this clip I poached of @qooper from the new @thedustbox_ edit is getting me hyped to get back out there. Hit @thedustbox_ with a follow and go watch “lower” 🤯🤯🤯
➥ Follow me : @Snowboard_CHARLES
➥ Via : @bundyvision